Featured post

Other books with the newest updates

My kofi is now up again!! Any Chinese Novel suggestions for me to translate?

 Hi again everyone!!!

My Kofi is now up again!! But I'm not going to offer advanced chapters for But I fell in love with you anymore. It has been banned two times in the past and I don't want to risk it for the third time, so please only donate if you wish to support my website. Your every view on my blog counts too, so as long as you turn on the advertisement function, you can still support my work! I really want to thank you all for supporting me so far, I wouldn't have persisted doing what I do if it wasn't for my lovely readers!!

I would like to ask if you all have any suggestions of Chinese Novels you want me to translate? 

I'm currently reading the Chinese Novel Shameless Teacher, Come to Bed to see how well I like it and if its a good fit for the next novel to translate. Foxaholic's KoryntheKorn (her kofi is https://ko-fi.com/korynchan) did such a good job on the first four chapters that I was pretty fired up to continue her work. I might need to ask her whether I could continue to translate her work or not if I do start it. 

To be honest, But I fell in love with you seemed okay when I went through it as a reader, but when I had to translate each word down, some chapters really haunted me because of how violent some of it was. I think that would be the maximum kind of violence I am willing to take up as a translator.

I still do have some other Chinese novels that I think has a lot of potential, but I have learnt my lesson and I'm going to read the whole novel till the end before I start translating it this time. Some of those in my list of Chinese Novels that have great potential to be phenomenal are still not finished yet and a lot of Novels are sadly on a long hiatus too. I sometimes wonder if Chinese smut authors have a habit of outlining their storyline before they start writing their novels... Sigh, guess I'll just have to wait for them to finish the books or I need to start finding some other completed novels to translate.

Anyway, enough of my mindless ramblings! Do let me know if you have any Chinese Novels that you would like to see completed! I'm open to anything except for extreme violence.

Xoxo,

Mari

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts