Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Finale

  

[Chapter 111]   Index   

But I fell in love with You 

Finale - Chapter 112: Say "Long live my queen!"


The following content is for mature audiences only as it has a lot of explicit content. If you chose to read this then you will have consented that you are over the age of 18 years old and is okay with the tags in novel updates about this story which you can access in the index above. If you are not okay with this, please skip this chapter.  Enjoy!!


"Yes."

Huo Yixuan kept her hand firmly in his grasp, not allowing her to take even a single step away from him.

Yang Nainai’s eyes widened in surprise:

"Is this your private island?"

Huo Yixuan chuckled at her question:

"No, this is OUR private island. It took me ten years to build it specifically just for you."

Rich people were just out of touch when it came to ordinary lives!

She didn't even own a single property, but she immediately gained the share of her husband's assets out of the blue and she now even owned a private island. What kind of twisted fantastical plot was this?

She felt her knees buckled as she collapsed into a squat then hid her head in between her knees.

"What's the matter? Are you not feeling well?"

Huo Yixuan crouched anxiously down to her level and asked her worriedly.

Yang Nainai could only blink her eyes owlishly as she looked straight into his eyes:

"Compared to you, I think I am so useless."

Over the years, she had worked her a55 off to earn a living and strove to achieve a little fame for herself, but in the end, she couldn't even match the achievement of Huo Yixuan’s little finger and this pissed her off to no end.

Huo Yixuan burst out laughing at her words: "Nainai, you are still so cute."

Most women only wanted to boast about their rich and handsome man. Yet when it came to her, she just mourned over the thought of not being able to make as much money as her own husband.

"Everyone is now advocating for the equality between both genders and that you have to fit the right door to the doorframe[1] too. You are so rich. Why didn't you just find a rich lady, so you won't have to worry about your spouse aiming to steal your assets?"

Yang Nainai glared at him, he was the one who was cute.

Huo Yixuan sat down next to her and drew her into his arms:

"Nainai, don't always doubt my sincerity towards you. I'm not that naïve teenage boy anymore. These past ten years were enough for me to see my own heart clearly, and I’ve gained enough ability to let you live a carefree life.”

His arms tightened around her body while he continued.

“What I want has always been you.”

His long elegant fingers reached up to cup her face gently, caressing the soft supple skin while his eyes looked soulfully into hers.

“Men are supposed to be stronger than women anyway. How else am I even able to protect the woman I love if I am not strong enough?"

Yang Nainai could feel her heart pumping faster. This man really used every single opportunity to butter her up.

"But I just can't forget what you did to me. I feel so hurt when I think about it." Yang Nainai could feel the war of her yearnings and fears tangling up.

"Then that is all the more reason you should stay with me."

"Why so?"

Huo Yixuan lifted up her left hand and kissed the wedding ring that sat heavily on her ring finger:

"This is the only way that you will be able to bully me for the rest your life and ensure that I pay you back for my sins. Let me make it up to you, take care of you, and let you vent for all the hardship I put you through. You can squeeze me dry throughout my lifetime and exhaust all my bodily fluids till I die.

"I would have been moved if you didn't say the last sentence at all!"

For every three sentences he just had to add his yellow trashy thoughts! P3rvert!

Huo Yixuan suddenly pushed her n#bile body down as an evil smile appeared on his stunning features.

"The distinct characteristic of a man who is deeply in love, is that he would always yearn to f ck his woman madly. Ten years had passed and I still want to f ck only you. 

"Why can't you just talk to me seriously without moving your hands on me like this?!"

Yang Nainai’s arms shot out to stop his roving hands but they had already went under her skirt.

Huo Yixuan leaned in to kiss her on her pouty lips:

"You should just let me f ck you hard in this kind of situation!"

A cool breeze rustled the leaves of the tree that shaded them, while Yang Nainai’s ebony locks strewn carelessly against the warm sand. The urgency within Huo Yixuan’s agile fingers increased as he inched down the spaghetti straps of her dress to reveal her rounded globes. His warm palms closed reflexively on her naked t i ts and started to knead skillfully on them.

He sucked the trembling blushed tip into his mouth and kneaded the alabaster supple skin around it hard. Yang Nainai could already feel the wetness trickling down her thighs underneath as Huo Yixuan wedged his hips in between. His hard length bounced forward enthusiastically when it was released from its prison and immediately rammed itself deep within her tight clenching paradise.

Yang Nainai pushed hard on his shoulders all of a sudden to topple him over. She then sat herself down on his muscular hips.

"Didn't you tell me to squeeze you dry? I want to be on top."

One of Huo Yixuan’s callused palm cupped her slender waist while his other hand didn’t stop fondling on her jiggling t i ts.

"What do you want to do to squeeze me dry?"

Yang Nainai just shimmied her a55 from side to side while her cheeky giggles pealed like bells in the air:

"Come on, shout out, Your majesty, the Queen!"

The corners of Huo Yixuan’s lips began to rise as laughter wove into his voice, 

"Your majesty, my Queen, will you please squeeze me dry?"

His tone was just too s3ductive.

Yang Nainai couldn't help riding her little a s s up and down at his request, and began to play eagerly with Huo Yixuan's hard standing shaft.

The feeling of being fu c ked definitely felt different from her fu c king someone else. Yang Nainai suddenly felt as if their roles had turned and she became his master instead. She slowly rolled up the hem of Huo Yixuan's t-shirt, only to dip her head and take a bite at his distended n!ppl3. Her eyes kept close tracks of every reaction Huo Yixuan made.

Huo Yixuan sucked in an uneven breath and groaned at the slightly stinging titilation.

A wicked grin appeared on Yang Nainai’s face as she whispered s3ductively:

"Do you feel good, little sl u t?"

Huo Yixuan held her waist firmly then pressed her bouncing hips down hard on his massive pole: 

"So good, my Queen, do it harder."

There was no end to his debauched slu ttiness!

Yang Nainai braced her soft hands against his chest, tracing the muscular cut of his eight-pack abs. Her a s s rose and fell even harder, fu c king him steadily while her head was thrown back as her m0ans got louder and clearer. Her shriek pierced through the serene sea breeze suddenly, announcing her tumultuous peak as her body shuddered heavily then collapsed down on the still rock hard body underneath her.

“Umm, I can't do it anymore."

It turned out to be so tiring when she was the one leading him from above.

Huo Yixuan’s warm palm landed a few pats on her rounded behind:

"My Lady Queen, I'm still very hard!"

"I don’t wanna move now, so handle it yourself. Your Lady Queen's waist cannot move no more."

Yang Nainai lazily complained to him as she laid on top of him, not willing to move even a single muscle.

"Then let me serve my beloved Queen."

Huo Yixuan didn't wait another second for Yang Nainai to give him her permission. He immediately put her limp body under his, then rammed his huge monster violently into her captivating sheath.

"Ah, ah, you little sl u t, who told you to f u ck me so hard? Your Queen is going to kill you later."

Yang Nainai started to pant harshly at the thrills that came out to bombard against her sanity. The pl34sure drowned her so deeply into euphoria.

The rough pads of Huo Yixuan’s fingers pinched her n!pple, then pulled outwards before releasing it like a slingshot repeatedly. Huo Yixuan's wicked grin deepened as his deep baritone rasped against her senses,

"Your Majesty, your reign of power has ended. You have just become my very own sl a ve girl!"

"Ah, ah, you damn sl a ve, how dare you rebel against your queen?"

Yang Nainai tried to push his pistoning body away, yet the strength in her hands were soft like cooked noodles. Whoever could see her now would know that she wasn’t pushing him away at all, but she had took her full liberty to mo l e st his well toned body.

The thrusts of Huo Yixuan’s f u c ks became even fiercer as his joy soared through the clouds:

"My poor Queen, you took so much care of me in the past, so today I will do my best to repay your kindness as well. I will let you understand the very definition of what it means to not be able to close your s3xy legs."

"Ah, ah, you beast, be gentler!"

Yang Nainai quipped up in an angry tone. She had not even enjoyed her role of being his queen for a mere ten minutes.

"Little s l u t, I'm going to f u c k you to death!"

Huo Yixuan echoed her own words back to her. His thick monstrosity sawed in and out in violent strokes, spraying out her copious fluids with every pull back. Yang Nainai could only concentrate her dazed eyes at the large tree that was hovering above them as she felt the crazed l u st poison her mind straight into insanity. She could only think of the fact that Huo Yixuan had s3duced so readily that they now had their s e x u a l escapade in the middle of the wide open beach.

"Huo Yixuan, if someone took our photos then I will kill you." 

She pouted her rosebud lips as she nagged him bitterly.

Huo Yixuan f u c ked his massive shaft in even harder, accurately hitting the sensitive flowery core within her drenched folds repeatedly, electrifying her with even more mind blowing ecstasy.

"This little sl u t still has the heart to think such thoughts. Looks like I am not doing it hard enough."

"Ah!" Yang Nainai’s body was suddenly flipped over then penetrated brutally from behind.

Huo Yixuan liked putting her in this position the most, because this was the only way to dominate her fully in every way. This was the only stance that this charming little minx had no choice but to submit herself completely to his harsh f u c ks. This felt so good, so f u c king good.

It was as if the corks within Yang Nainai’s mind suddenly aligned fully to accept Huo Yixuan into her heart. It was futile to run away from him anyway so she might as well squeeze him dry and see if he dared to bully her anymore in the future.

In the end, their s e x u al escapade only proved to her that she was the only one who was being squeezed dry in this instance.

When Huo Yixuan rammed harshly against her soft core once more, Yang Nainai finally couldn't hold back the rampaging storm that barreled against her sense of clarity. Her body arched as the white light blanked her mind completely. She then laid on the warm sand limply, sucking in her precious breaths.

Huo Yixuan still didn't have any intention of shooting out his load at all. He only scooped her carefully into his embrace, then walked as her nether lips bounced up and down his still erect pole. They slowly made their way towards the villa that way.

They ravaged each other the whole way back and all signs of life within the charming little island were witnesses to their wanton display. Their curious eyes trailed steadily at how l e wd Yang Nainai was acting in her shameless abandonment.

"Huo Yixuan, if you dare betray me again in the future, I'll kill you, then I’ll kill myself. Neither of us will live in the end."

Yang Nainai declared loudly as she felt her axis tilt precariously as if she was about to faint.

Huo Yixuan finally poured his thick essence into her convulsing w o m b then stubbornly buried his thick c o c k inside, not willing to let a single drop of his c u m to escape from her vessel.

"Okay, remember what you had just told me and never ever leave me again."

As long as she remained by his side, nothing else mattered in this lifetime.

It took ten long years. He had waited patiently for her till this day and she finally turned around to accept him once more.

The end.



Translation corner:

[1] 门当户对 - idiom describing both sides of a couple coming from similar background, wealth and public status.


Mari’s corner:

Haha... I rambled on too much, so if you wanna read my thoughts, here's the link

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts