Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 111

  


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 111: The queen of a lonely island


The following content is for mature audiences only as it has a lot of explicit content. If you chose to read this then you will have consented that you are over the age of 18 years old and is okay with the tags in novel updates about this story which you can access in the index above. If you are not okay with this, please skip this chapter.  Enjoy!!


Yang Nainai’s unblinking eyes stared silently at Huo Yixuan. She couldn’t help but feel her heart speed up as she looked at his handsome profile. She then coyly stuttered,

"Then can you let me out first?"

Huo Yixuan was stunned by her unexpected request for two seconds, then chuckled at her softly:

"Nainai, you really learned too many bad things for the past ten years."

"What are you laughing at?" Yang Nainai asked him nervously.

Huo Yixuan’s massive length plunged deep into her slick petals once more then his husky voice declared,

"I will let you out after you give birth to our child."

"Can we not have children first? I had been locked here for two whole days so my family and colleagues are definitely looking for me now. Just let me make a phone call, please."

"Why are you calling them for? Are you thinking of asking someone for help again? Are you going to ask your parents, or your colleagues this time? Or perhaps my brother?"

Huo Yixuan could recall with utmost clarity every single second of that Christmas Eve when Huo Siming had snatched his Nainai away. He could smell the fumes of his rising anger burning and it fueled his meat pole to ram even more fiercely into her tight sheath once more.

Yang Nainai couldn't take the violence of his current thrusts anymore, so she tried to beg him:

"You... ah... please be gentler, it hurts."

Huo Yixuan’s elegant fingers caressed her face gently while he growled through his gritted teeth:

"Nainai, don't play tricks with me because your efforts will all be useless. I had already informed your parents and sent our marriage certificate to them. I told them that we are on our honeymoon now and will only contact them after it's over. As for your colleagues, don't worry about them. I’m your boss, so I already told them that you’ll be quitting your job to get married. They will not suspect anything amiss about your situation."

Yang Nainai was dumbfounded by what he had just told her:

"How are you even my boss? I clearly signed a contract with a talent management agency in the first place."

Huo Yixuan untied all the restraints on her body. He turned her over, made her kneel on the chair and then plunged his hard length in from behind once more.

"Nainai, did you really expect me not to do anything for the past ten years?"

Yang Nainai could feel the hair on the back of her neck rising as if something terrible was about to happen. Did this mean that over the past ten years, she had been living right under his scope of control all along?

"Over the past ten years, although I had been living abroad, my brother would always email me reports and videos of your every move. The company you had signed your contract with had all been arranged by me. All the places where you had traveled to and took the scenery photos at were approved by me. Nainai, I had always been by your side all this while."

So although she had escaped seeing him for the past ten years, she had only welcomed her loneliness in return?

"This cannot be true, your brother had promised me that he will never let you turn up in front of me ever again."

Huo Yixuan dipped down his head and began to nibble delicately on her earlobe before giving it a sharp bite:

"No, he is my elder brother, and in the end, the only person he has an obligation to help will only be me."

They are the same family of nasty raccoons. She really felt like crying her tears of anguish but no tears could fall from her eyes.

"Ah...ah...Huo Yixuan, why can't you just let me go? There are so many women in the world but why did you decide to only torment me? Did I really owe you something in my past life?"

It only hit Yang Nainai then that it didn’t matter what she did in the end, she would never be able to escape from him in this lifetime.

Ten years have passed, and he had still came back to find her in the end. Should she feel happy or sad by this news?

"Baby, do you know how I have lived and endured till today for the past ten years?"

Yang Nainai shook her head silently, not wanting to know anything about him at all.

Huo Yixuan’s warm palm cupped the side of her face so that he could turn her gaze towards his own solemn ones:

"In the past ten years. I have travelled to so many places, done a lot of things. I have tried to date as many different women as I could possibly muster. I have tried every single way, but I still can't forget you. It was at that time that I finally admitted to myself that I can't live without you in my life. Nainai, in the past ten years, you couldn't bring yourself to love another person either, and neither can I. Doesn’t this just prove to us both that we are fated to be together from the start? We can't live without each other, can we?"

"Ah...ah... No, you're a liar, it's not that I can’t fall in love with someone else, I...I..."

She just couldn't utter those words, because she really couldn’t bring herself to love another man that tried to pursue her.

Huo Yixuan had always been this permanent wound that never healed deep within her heart.

He pressed his lips against her soft ones and poured his grief in as deeply as he could. Their exchange conveyed all the affections he held from her all over the years from afar, his hunger to dominate her gnawed against his lonely soul and it spanned his decade long obsession with her. Yang Nainai couldn't hold back against the barrage of emotions he had flooded into her and finally sought to return his warm kiss.

Huo Yixuan could feel his joy surging at her unexpected response. Unstoppable pl34sure echoed back with every thrilling thrust and it amplified exponentially till the paradise exploded like burst of fireworks and it singed Yang Nainai’s convulsing vessel full with his scorching embers.

Yang Nainai’s b4re n#bile body was still drowned in the aftermath of both their org4smic high when Huo Yixuan carried her and returned her to her gilded cage.

He carefully showered then groomed her before kissing single every inch of her skin reverently.

"Nainai, don't run away anymore, okay?"

When Yang Nainai woke up once again, she opened her eyes to the warm sunlight basking every single area of the unfamiliar room in a golden hue. The sound of seagulls sounded so melodious to her ears while the crashing sound of waves chorused far off in the distance.

Curiosity fueled her as she push her body up to rush towards the window. Her eyes savored the azure endless blue sea and the long sandy coastline that stretched further than her line of sight could reach.

This place was approximately three floors away from the ground and she suddenly had the urge to laugh at her dire situation. Although she could now touch the windows in front of her, she still didn’t have enough guts to break through the glass and jump out to escape from this dratted place.

Huo Yixuan had even considered that she will think this way and blocked even the sliver of chance she might escape from her vast prison.

"You’ve woken up? Are you hungry?"

Huo Yixuan leaned against the doorframe and drawled lazily with a smile on his face.

Yang Nainai turned around and saw that he was now dressed fully in casual clothes.

"Is this your definition of letting me out?"

He quietly walked towards her then circled his arms around her waist before kissing her lightly:

"I thought about it and I’ve decided that its not good for you if I just keep you locked up inside all day. You will end up getting depression if you don’t see the sun at all, so after you have your meal, I'll take you out for a walk."

Yang Nainai felt so happy like a dog that was finally let loose but there was really nothing to cheer about in this situation.

Huo Yixuan led her to the dressing room and the opulence in the luxurious items that were displayed stunned her in her steps. This place was the dream of every woman alive. There were endless selections of clothes, shoes, bags and exquisite jewelry.

"You should just wear this beach dress because it's a little hot outside."

Yang Nainai could only change her clothes like a robot then stepped out of the room. Awkwardness crept up unexpectedly when she was finally faced with a table full of delicious food.

"Huo Yixuan, what games are you trying to play now?"

He spread out his arms:

"Don't always put your guard up against me. I already said this from the start — I only want you."

His sweet sincere words made Yang Nainai’s heart skip a beat then pump faster.

However, she still felt a little doubtful of his words.

"Can I ask you then. Why are you so persistent in wanting me to give birth to your kids?"

Yang Nainai just couldn’t wrap her head on why he insisted on doing this. He just didn't seem like someone who liked children at all.

Huo Yixuan fed her a small piece of steak,

"My brother had a fight with my sister-in-law in the past and she broke up with him, only to get engage with another man after that. When my brother finally knew that she was missing after he came back from a business trip, he became very angry. He used every trick up his sleeve to catch her back home so that he could lock her up to give birth to his child. I didn’t understand why at first, but later I found out that after my sister-in-law had a child, she no longer dared to run away so thoughtlessly. Even if she managed to escape somehow, she would still come back in the end.”

“Your brother also did such a thing? Do you mean that this is part of your family’s genetic makeup?"

That is why there is a saying that although you recognize the face of the person, you will never know what is truly buried in their heart, it might even seem that… She gave up dissecting other people’s personalities because Huo Siming looked like a bookish gentleman in the first place.

"Why did he agree to help me escape in the first place?"

Yang Nainai felt that this was the biggest missing piece to the whole puzzle and Huo Yixuan was the one who held all the answers to her burning questions.

"Because I was the one who helped my sister-in-law to escape from him."

Yang Nainai almost choked at his answer:

"So he was actually taking his revenge on you?"

Damn it, what kind of lame judgement did she possess? She now knew how precariously close she came for his brother to help Huo Yixuan in his pursuit to lock her up permanently back then.

Huo Yixuan stroked his hands up and down her back while cocooning her within his strong arms, feeding her one spoonful after another:

"What I’m saying is, he won't help you any more."

Yang Nainai could feel all her possible solutions tangling up in a dead end and became irritated at his calm cadence. She began to chew at the steak in her mouth furiously,

"Let's go, I want to take you out so you can relax for the time being."

Huo Yixuan combed his fingers through hers as they walked out the door. Yang Nainai only realized then that she had been residing in a luxurious sea view villa that had a relaxed airy atmosphere from the outside and did not look at all like the weird endless labyrinth she had found herself trapped in.

There were only three floors that were visible above the ground, so that means that the remaining five floors were below this farce of a villa?

"All the eight floors below are mazes."

Huo Yixuan enthusiastically answered her burning questions. It was as if he could read her mind when he only took a glance at her.

Yang Nainai hung her head down hopelessly as she could taste the sharp sting of defeat on her tongue. She felt extremely powerless right now. Her opponent was too powerful that he could read her mind with just one swift look. What else could she do now except admit that she had lost in this instance?

This place was indeed a charming little island, but it looked as if there were no other inhabitants living on the island. Two of them had walked side by side for at least half an hour now and she had not seen even a single shadow of a ghost.

Yang Nainai couldn't help but ask the question that had been plaguing her,

"Are we the only people here?"



Mari’s thoughts:

Ah… this is the second last chapter in this novel! The novel did answer all the main questions up till now but I’m warning all of you that the last chapter will be quite an abrupt ending.

Haha… I’ve been dreading translating this last two chapters since last week. I guess its finally time to finish it off.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts