Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 110

  

[Chapter 109]   Index   

But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 110: The policeman’s long baton (H)


The following content is for mature audiences only as it has a lot of explicit content. If you chose to read this then you will have consented that you are over the age of 18 years old and is okay with the tags in novel updates about this story which you can access in the index above. If you are not okay with this, please skip this chapter.  Enjoy!!


Huo Yixuan plunged his hard length in furiously. He gripped her chin firmly and said,

"If I tell you I’m adding one stroke of police baton then my word is law! Prisoner No. 1, you had sold your body without any signs of repentance, so I will punish you hard with a baton now. Remember my words, you will be punished by my baton striking your horny little c_nt every day in the future."

"Ah...ah..."

Yang Nainai’s only remaining thought was that this guy was really good at playing his twisted games. Yet she knew that this situation cannot go on as it is. As long as he decided to trap her here, her efforts would only be futile if she were to try and search for a way out. She shuddered at the thought that she would spend the rest of her days in the future being played wickedly like this. When it came to that, what was the point of even trying to escape his clutches? She might as well just turn into his personal s3x sl4v3 in the end.

"Huo...Huo Yixuan....You can't be so despicable. You promised me that you would allow me to find a way out every day, yet you...you appeared in the middle of the night like this! You are clearly breaking the rules."

Yang Nainai m04ned out the pl34sures that was drowning her senses l3wdly. She tried her very best to stay sober so she could find a way to convince him.

Huo Yixuan finally admitted his intentions shamelessly: 

"Yes, I went against the rules, but so what? I was the one who set the game, so I have the final say in the rules. In the end I am the only one who could decide the changes I want to make to the game.”

"There should always be a limit to your games no matter how shameless you are. It’s clear that you are just playing coy games with me. Tell me, did you ever plan to let me go from the very beginning? Were you just planning to lie to me for the full 30 days?"

Yang Nainai suddenly understood that their so-called gamble of a contract was only a set up to trap her from the very beginning.

His thick length was savoring the pl34sure of f cking in and out of her n#bile body. Huo Yixuan’s half lidded gaze glazed over as he enjoyed the tantalizing paradise her little p ssy sent his soul towards. The breathtaking rapture not only tampered down the anger he would have experienced if he were to hear those words without burying himself inside her sheath, it also calmed down his turbulent soul and the yearnings that ate at him over the years. He pushed back the sweat drenched strands that framed her lovely face, then dipped down his head to kiss her gently:

"Yeah, I'd never intended to let you go from the start. Baby, I’m so glad that you finally understood this fact."

Then what was the point for her to search tirelessly for an exit these few days? Why did he send her on a fool’s errand, which left her so hungry and exhausted by the end of the day? Was she such a stupid pig? How the hell did she end up believing Huo Yixuan's devilish nonsense and thought that she even had a chance to run away in the first place?

"Huo Yixuan, what the hell should I do for you to willingly let me go?" 

Yang Nainai suddenly tightened her little hole, sending shocks of pl34sure that numbed Huo Yixuan's scalp, and it nearly made him shoot out all his c#m into her too.

His shuddering fingers squeezed at her t!ts firmly while he let out a fierce gasp: "Vixen, where did you learn a trick like that? Do you want to clamp me to death?"

Yang Nainai tightened the muscles of her sheath a few times more, causing Huo Yixuan to panic as he hurriedly withdrew his massive thickness. He had only f cked her for an entirety of three whole minutes so he wasn’t prepared to shoot his essence into her so easily.

"Come in if you dare! Try me, if you are not afraid that I will squeeze you dry until all your organs fail!"

Yang Nainai felt so smug at the thought of making him retreat so early. She had learnt this particular trick one day when she had her yoga class. She originally joined the class with a group of middle-aged women with the sole purpose of exercising. Who knew that she would end up learning about this method during her time with them? They had all claimed that no men would be able to stand the sensations, but she had no one she could actually use this method on then. She didn’t even know that she would finally have the opportunity to practice this method on somebody today.

Huo Yixuan laughed and locked her chin in place: 

"I haven't seen you for the past ten years, and it seems like you’ve really learned a lot throughout the years. What’s the matter? Did you actually think that you can get out of this place if you squeeze me dry? Do you know how big this maze is?"

"How big is it?" 

Yang Nainai didn't want to accept that she really couldn't get out of this place.

"There are ten floors in this place, and each floor is the size of a standard soccer field. There are countless dead ends and hallways that lead to nowhere, and I’ve also installed a high tech software that automatically divert routes the moment you step away from where you are supposed to be at. If you didn't have me to lead the way inside this maze, not only will you be unable to get out of this place, you will also be locked up here for the rest of your life. You might as well be a good girl and accept your fate instead."

Yang Nainai’s doe eyes instantly widened at her shock,

"Who are you lying to now, I don't believe you at all!"

Huo Yixuan’s huge callused palms kneaded her t!ts fondly, as the tip of his agile tongue traced the rounded globes and cavorted along the alabaster skin like his personal playground, leaving a string of love bites on from her perky chest till her neck.

"You can try to escape and see if I have lied to you about this."

She wanted to stubbornly retort and tell him that she had nothing to lose if she tried escaping from him hard enough. Yet when she judged her situation and thought about the fact that she had been trapped in this place for the past two days, it was obvious that her brain wouldn’t be able to outsmart Huo Yixuan if she were to play this game with him after this.

"Good gege, I was wrong. Please just let me go, hmm? I don’t know what you actually like about me and I just can't change my willingness to be with you."

Huo Yixuan glowed down at her sternly while tilting her chin suddenly in a sharp upward angle:

"Little vixen, why can't you get it in your head. I’ve said this before, I will never let you go, why are you still thinking about leaving? Is it that bad to become my woman in the first place?"

Yang Nainai pursed her lips bitterly as she spoke in a cold whisper,

“You’re not good for me."

"Why? I can give you anything you want in this world if you could just remain by my side."

Huo Yixuan couldn't understand why she was still so stubborn after ten years had passed.

"Because I just don't love you anymore."

After Yang Nainai’s words ended, she watched as the blaze within Huo Yixuan's vicious eyes burn bright like hell fires.

His hand circled the back of Yang Nainai's neck while he pushed his distorted features in front of her face. His pain filled voice roared through his gritted teeth,

"Take it back, take your sentence back."

"No, I just don't love you anymore, I've long forgotten about you, Huo Yixuan, I don't want to see you ever again. Just kill me if you want to, otherwise I will just run away every time an opportunity comes."

Yang Nainai’s eyes were brimmed full with tears, just like she had done before they parted ten years ago.

He could have broken her neck with just one swift twist.

Yet he just stared at her sorrowful stubborn little face for a long time and suddenly bursted into a maniacal laughter. While the rumble of laughter still vibrated his chest, he started his harsh f cks into Yang Nainai's little hole again.

"It doesn’t matter, I will just love you enough for both of us anyway. If you want to escape, then I won't stop you. I will catch you back here every time you do. This time, my elder brother will no longer be able to save you."

Huo Yixuan then sped up his thrusts as the violence within his f cks increased exponentially. It was as if he had finally went insane as he vented his decade of needs and frustrations on Yang Nainai's convulsing body.

He might as well just f ck this disobedient little vixen to death today!

Yang Nainai clenched her teeth hard, stubbornly refusing to let even a sliver of her l3wd scream to escape from her pursed lips. An anguished little m0an finally leaked from the corner of her lips, and Huo Yixuan took note of every micro expressions she did and begin to hit unmercifully at the same spot to rouse up the same accidental leak once more.

Yang Nainai could only think of forcing him to 3j4cul4te to retaliate and end this whole scene. She began to tighten the slick folds of her little sheath, causing that clamping heaven to almost disarm Huo Yixuan in his ruthless pursuit.

Yet he had managed to rein in his desire to 3jacul4te just in time. He quickly readjust his target and soon found Yang Nainai's deadly weakness. His crown aimed and hammered that point again and again without stopping, decimating every piece of resistance that held Yang Nainai’s mind in place.

"Ah...don't f ck it,...don't f ck there!...Huo Yixuan, you are despicable...you stop...ah...don't...ah…"

After more than a dozen consecutive hits at his intended target, each impact more rampant in its fierceness from the last, Yang Nainai finally lost her very mind as her raunchy cries rang out in her cage and begged him incessantly for mercy.

Huo Yixuan’s smug eyes watched Yang Nainai in wonder as her clim4x gripped her body in endless convulsions and smiled proudly:

"Little vixen, you can't leave me anymore because your body has already been played too thoroughly by my own hands. No one can make you happy in this lifetime except for me."

"You... You...don't be so smug."

Yang Nainai just could not concede to her defeat, why should she be the one to admit that she had lost?

"Come in again if you dare, I will definitely cut it off this time."

Huo Yixuan laughed heartily, thinking of how cute Yang Nainai was. She was naïve enough in high school, and she is still naïve now.

"A man's d!ck cannot be clamped until it’s cut off like that. The pl34sure will only get better the more you clamp it. Your p ssy is the one that will become loose the more I f ck it, and it will become harder to leave me as time goes on."

Yang Nainai glared at him with eyes full of hatred then snapped her head to the side.

Huo Yixuan only dipped his head down as kissed her dewy cheek. His hips continued to ram deliciously in between her slick nether petals:

"Nainai, it's been ten years. No matter how angry you were, isn’t it time to just let it go? Stop fighting against me, okay?"

Yang Nainai stopped trying to push him away while she spread her legs wide and just submitted to his f cks instead.

"Huo Yixuan, did you know the moment I knew that you had lied to me, I never dared to remains friends with the people around me anymore?"

Huo Yixuan’s pupils sudden froze on her sorrowful face while his meat pole stopped thrusting into her.

Yang Nainai continued: "That year, I had thought that I’d met my one true love. I really wanted to live with you for the rest of my life then. However, when I found out that you were lying to me from the beginning till the end, do you know how it feels to be deceived by the person who supposedly loved you? Do you know how much pain I went through when that happened? Tell me, have you ever felt that kind of deep betrayal before and know how hopeless I felt at that point of time?"

Huo Yixuan could feel that agonizing tremble that strangled his heart as he lowered his head gently to kiss away her tears.

"I was wrong, it's all my fault, I'm a b4st4rd, Nainai, please forgive me, okay? I really didn't mean to hurt you like that. I just loved you too much at that time so I couldn't bear to lose you no matter what. In these past ten years, I have been suffering without having you in my arms every single day and every single second. I always dreamed of the day I could finally reunite with you, Nainai, please don't leave me again."

"Huo Yixuan, can I still trust you?" Yang Nainai questioned him in her hushed sad tone.

"Nainai, just please give me a chance, hmm?"

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts