Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

Announcement for Little Princess and other H chapters in the future

Hi everyone! Just a small update here! I'm trying to monetize this blog by setting up advertisements in the near future so that I don't have to expect the audiences to pay and still be rewarded for my time and effort I have put into this. As those who had read Little Princess, you will know that it is a high smut story. I will set up a link to shift all the chapters that have the H tags into another blog and remove the sensitive content warning dialog box for this blog. I will not remove the story if I don't have to, so don't worry, it is still accessible as of now.

I will be shifting everything to a new blog on Monday May 9th, 2022 from 9am onwards GMT:+7. All the links will still be available in the chapter page! You will just need to click one more link to get there! Enjoy!!!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts