Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

Chapter 8: Young master is a Nine tailed demon fox




Young Master, Come and Possess Me!   

Chapter 8: Young master is a Nine tailed demon fox



“... ...” 

Tang Cheng Cheng opened her mouth but her tongue was tied and her head was blank.

“I think you can’t comprehend what I’m saying now. It’s late, so let’s just sleep. I’ll explain things better to you tomorrow morning!” 

Then he pulled up the blankets and laid down.

Young master is dead!

So now the Young master is a nine tailed demon fox!

The young master is dead!

Now the Young Master is a nine tailed demon fox...

Her pulse cleared and connected instantly from her lower body straight into her brain[1], waking her up to reality in that moment.

“Ah!” She shrieked in fear. “You are a demon…”

He covered her cries with his hands.

“If you shout one more time, I will kill you!”

Does she want to wake the whole Li household and have them rushing in in the middle of the night?!

Horrified tears filled her eyes as she looked at him.

“Did you hear me loud and clear?”

She nodded her head with her mouth shut. She looked just like the leftover white plums during spring time, that was trembling with the blowing of the wind and was about to fall hard to the ground.

The demon fox tested her out by moving his hands away a little, then when he had confirmed that she was no longer shouting, he finally released her.

“Young young… young young young Master…” Tang Cheng Cheng’s lips couldn’t help but trembled,

“You you you you you you …”

“What is it now?” He didn’t even want to kill her, why is she so fearful now?

“Now I I I I I I I…”

The demon fox sighed and gave her a slap to the face.

That handsome face turned to the other side with the force of his slap. The long lashes blinked two times then came back to reality.

“How are you feeling?” The demon fox asked in frustration.

“I was just about to say that,” Ow, her face really hurts and his slap was so hard.

“You have to go back.”

It was already really late into the night and “she” still haven’t went back home yet. Her family would be really worried about her.

“This is my house.”

When he went back into Li Hai Jiao’s body, the moment he returned home, he has to take back all his control.

“But you are now me and you have to go back.”

“Why is the person occupying my body now a complete moron?” Arghh, his head was aching.

Was his body struck by lightning causing his brain to be fried by any chance?

Why did he so kind heartedly save her in the first place?

He should have left her to drown and become a water ghost. He didn’t even need to mention how many spirits were waiting beneath the lake to enter her body!

“What?” 

Why is he calling her a moron? She was just telling him an honest fact!

"Send someone to your house and tell them that you cannot go back home for one whole month, do you understand?”

“How can I do that….” Her family will be worried if she does that.

“This whole month you have to live under my strict supervision. Tomorrow you will tell the head butler this. Tell him to put you… put this body as your personal maid.”

If he doesn’t change back soon, then he will never be able to recover his mana. He then has to kill her in order to go back to the other body. He cannot bring himself to do that so he had to think of another way to achieve this goal.

“But… Ah!”

He felt so frustrated, so he aimed directly at the weak pulse point behind her neck and hit Tang Cheng Cheng with the side of his hand. She instantly fainted over and laid quietly on the bed.

He then pushed her body towards the inner corner of the bed and covered her with a blanket so that she won’t catch a cold—— When he was still a full fledged demon, he found that Li Hai Jiao's body had numerous toxins and illnesses. Now that his soul had been exchanged, who knew that this body was even weaker in physical strength.

After being busy for the whole night, he was also really tired. He will solve the rest of his problems tomorrow morning!



Translation corner:

[1]任督二脉 - haha… i learnt something new. As you all know, if you read a lot of Chinese novels, that the pulse of a person can actually determine one’s health in an instance in Chinese medical studies. This apparently are the arteries that connects from just below the naval area (not the crotch but above it) to the head and has 14 pulse points in between. If one pulse point is somehow blocked, a lot of illnesses will surface. Do correct me if I am wrong. I got it from the search description when I googled it in Chinese. I’m more familiar with western medical treatments and physiology but my knowledge is zero when it comes to Chinese medical treatments.


Yeah!!! Double update today!! Happy May 20th! This date stands for I love you in Chinese, for those not familiar with the celebration!





Want to read ahead?

Please do note that I will still post the chapters every Tuesdays and Fridays. This is just a small token to help support this blog! If you have purchased the items, I thank you so so much! It really helps to give me more enthusiasm to continue doing this! Enjoy!!!

You can click here to get to the shop!

Comments

  1. I know it suits her station as a peasant and all, but to me the mc comes off as an idiot. I understand she’s shocked, but she should be able to compose herself at least😪

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts