Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

Chapter 21: Finding the right method

 


<Chapter 20>   [Index]   <Chapter 22>  


Young Master, Come and Possess Me!   

Chapter 21: Finding the right method



”Young master?”

Tang Cheng Cheng wondered why Fox didn’t move at all now.

Why did he look as if he was staring off into space? His eyes widened to such big orbs that it was beginning to scare her!

Her own eyes were already naturally big, yet when he widened it even further, it looked as if her eyeballs were about to pop out.

“Young master, why are you staring at me? Did I actually do something wrong?” Didn’t she listen to him and didn’t move at all?

“I just realized a really critical fact.” Fox’s voice was timid for the first time.

“What kind of fact?” Can she just move two times, just a mere two times?

It was the first time she had experienced what a man felt when his thingy was wrapped by something so snug and soft. This felt like perfection to her.

“Our souls haven’t changed back.”

“Souls haven’t change... WHATT??” Her eyes widened this time around!

“But WHYYY?”

“I also don’t understand why.” Fox stroke his chin while he thought hard about it. Suddenly he felt the meat pole moving in the small p*ssy.

“Didn’t I TELL YOU NOT TO MOVE?!”

“But... want to move...” Tang Cheng Cheng felt like crying at his refusal.

How can he blame her? This body didn’t even belong to her, and it really really wanted to move.

The feeling of the fleshy crevice rubbing on the shaft felt too comfortable to her. If she didn’t move, it felt as if a particular itch was building steadily as each second passed.

“You are not allowed to!” He was still in pain!

“Stop fooling around. I need to recall the legend and see where we had actually went wrong.”

“Legend?”

“The legend said that we would be able to recover our own souls for a short period of time after we get intimate.”

“But aren’t we already intimate? Why have our souls not changed back yet?”

“That was what I was wondering too.”

“Does this mean, I actually threw away my chastity for nothing?”

Heavens!

“Be quiet, let me think about it for a second!”

He could no longer think properly when he heard her cries.

“Why is it that it only works when we kiss, but not when we are intimate? Did you purposely lie to me and stole my chastity away?”

Tang Cheng Cheng pointed her fingers at him as she accused him.

“D@mn it! Do you think you are some kind of national beauty that everybody is after and I want you so much that I will put aside every single caution to get you?”

“You have just taken my chastity and now you are saying that I’m ugly too?”

He is really pissing her off now!

Did he expect her to be docile after getting her to give something precious to him in such cheap ways?

“I didn’t say that you are ugly...” A flame suddenly lighted up in Fox’s brain.

Kissing?

Fox’s eyes suddenly gleamed with determination.

“Let’s try.”

Fox’s hands sank into Tang Cheng Cheng’s hair as he raised his head to kiss her lips.

The sky shifted as the ground rumbled then they were back in their own bodies again.

“AH.. It hurts! Hurts, hurts hurts!”

Tang Cheng Cheng immediately felt that flaming and tearing pain that infused her lower body when their souls were back.

“Didn’t you say that you wanted to move?” Fox mercilessly moved shallowly two times before stopping.

Ah... It really was too damn comfortable. No wonder the brainless little hussy kept whining at him that she wanted to move.

“Don’t move, it really hurts... No no no!” He pushed in another two times again, tormenting Tang Cheng Cheng with that sharp burning sensation that blanked her mind.

“Please, I beg you... I know I’m wrong now. I won’t dare to do it in the future!”

“It’s good that you know now where you went wrong.”

Fox huffed two times, feeling happy that he gave this dummy a small taste of her own medicine.

They waited until the time had passed for them both to change their souls, yet both of them were still firmly rooted in their own bodies for now.

“This is really good!” Fox shouted out in joy. “We have succeeded!”

“Really?” Tang Cheng Cheng’s eyes were still brimming with tears.

“I heard that we will be able to maintain this way for half a day, but it didn’t really mention how long this will actually last.”

“Then can we separate our bodies now?” Tang Cheng Cheng asked him.

“Hold on, I still need to test whether my powers have came back or not.”

“Please do.” Tang Cheng Cheng said courteously.

Fox poked his index finger at Tang Cheng Cheng’s flat tummy. She could feel warmth tunneling inside her abdomen as it spread and whirled down her lower body, soothing the pain over while her body suddenly softened in comfort.

“What are you doing?” Tang Cheng Cheng asked him hurriedly. “My body is starting to feel so weird.”

“Do you know what demon foxes do?”

“No.” She replied in a slightly slurred voice, her eyes were starting to cloud over.

“Seducing people.”

Fox flipped them both over, and pressed Tang Cheng Cheng down on the bed.


Translation corner:

I think the author really has a love for the number 2. Thrust two times, rolled two times, cried out two times... haha... you’ll see a lot more twos after this.



Want to read ahead?

Please do note that I will still post the chapters every Tuesdays and Fridays. This is just a small token to help support this blog! If you have purchased the items, I thank you so so much! It really helps to give me more enthusiasm to continue doing this! Enjoy!!!

You can click here to get to the shop!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts