Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 16

 


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 16: Refusal



Yang Nainai didn't want to believe his words as she didn't trust this guy. If her mother had known Huo Yixuan's true self, how could she let him enter the house? It was like inviting a wolf into the room.

"If that’s true, so what? I’ll call my mom and tell her that I don't need you to tutor me, so get out."

Yang Nainai got up and looked for her mobile phone. Huo Yixuan waited patiently for her to call her mother, but no one answered the phone for a really long time.

She became anxious and tried to call her several times more, but there was still no one answering the phone.

"What did auntie say?"

Huo Yixuan half-smiled, as if he was sure that she wouldn't be able to reach her mother.

Yang Nainai glared at him,

“Mind your own business, you should go out first."

Huo Yixuan still refused to move, so he went to lay down on the sofa, and said in a carefree tone,

"I can’t do that. I have promised Auntie that you must score above 100 for your next math test. A gentleman’s promise cannot even be caught up even by a fast horse[1]."

"You are so pompous!" Yang Nainai sneered, "Do you have a pump in your stomach? What was your score for the last math test?!"

The test this time was super difficult. Rumors say that there is only one person in the whole grade that scored full marks, and having a passing score this time was considered quite hard to achieve.

Huo Yixuan raised his eyebrows, smiling like a fox,

"Full marks!"

Full....full marks?

"That is impossible, you only passed the test last time, why did you get a full score this time, you cheated, right?!"

It was a really big leap to get from a passing grade to a full score so she didn't believe him at all.

Huo Yixuan took out the test paper that he had scored full marks from his schoolbag,

"I didn't sleep well before we had our last math test and I missed the biggest section at the back of the paper. I was in a good mood this time around, so I got full marks."

Yang Nainai snatched his test paper, she looked at his score angrily and saw that he really didn’t even have one single mistakes from the beginning to the end. His paper was so clean while his handwriting were particularly neat and beautiful.

No, this cannot be true. How could such a perverted ruffian get such good grades!

Yang Nainai caught a glimpse of his smug smile, making her see red in the flash of a second. She tore the test paper apart with her teeth.

Huo Yixuan was shocked by her actions, and rushed forward to take it away from her, but a corner of it was already torn.

It was just a coincidence that she bit off the name section of the test paper.

When Huo Yixuan saw this, he burst out laughing. His hearty laughter echoed around the living room, and this angered Yang Nainai so much that she felt hatred and anxiousness bubble inside her that she stepped forward to hit him.

"Don't laugh, don't you dare laugh, you bastard."

Huo Yixuan let her mess around, but then he lost his balance after that and they both fell backwards. Huo Yixuan slammed his back on the sofa while Yang Nainai landed heavily on his chest. She could still feel his chest vibrating with helpless laughter.

"You're still laughing!" She was really angry.

Huo Yixuan turned them both over and pinned her under him.

He pinned Yang Nainai's hands on both sides of her body, making her clench her teeth tightly.

"Let go of me, you bastard."

Huo Yixuan pressed forward to crush Yang Nainai's bre4sts with his chest.

"It's so soft, what is this? Hmmm?"

She wanted to kick him so badly, but they were trapped underneath his long legs. She shouted angrily,

"Get up, you are crushing me."

Her words rang true, as Huo Yixuan's weight was not like a small child’s.

Huo Yixuan stopped talking and looked at her deeply.

He was suddenly quiet, but Yang Nainai didn't feel scared. That was because he had a serious face when he looked at her. His devilishly alluring face was now so close to hers, and Yang Nainai could feel her heart start to beat wildly inside her chest. She turned her face to the side uneasily.

"What are you looking at, get up quickly."

"Nainai, let's date."

Huo Yixuan finally spoke, his voice was a little hoarse, as if he was hiding something within his voice. This roused her curiosity.

Is he confessing?

Yang Nainai's mind was in a haze, and before she thought of what to say, her mouth asked the biggest question that had been plaguing her all this time,

"Why do you want to date me?"

Huo Yixuan's eyes dimmed a little as he leaned towards Yang Nainai slowly, then he exhaled gently in her ear, and said,

"Because, I want to gain the rights to f*ck you."

She knew it!

Yang Nainai shut her eyes, took a deep breath, and suddenly pushed him furiously off the sofa.

Huo Yixuan was caught off guard and rolled off the couch.

Yang Nainai stood up and said coldly,

"Get out of my face now. I will tell my mother about the rest. If you dare to h@rass me again, I will definitely chop off your d1ck."

Huo Yixuan stood up slowly as he was not in a hurry to leave. He then asked her one more time,

"Are you sure you don't want to be my girlfriend?!"

Yang Nainai couldn't bear his arrogance anymore. She picked up his schoolbag, threw it out and pushed him out the main door,

"Everyone is your girlfriend outside, go f*ck whoever you like! Get out, hurry up and get the hell out of my face."

Huo Yixuan looked at the door that was slammed shut with a cheeky smile on his face. He then picked up his schoolbag on the ground, and walked towards the elevator.

Yang Nainai grinded her teeth in anger at home all day. She finally got through to her mother's phone.

"Mom, why did you find such a tutor for me?"

Zhang Rui had just woke up when she heard her daughter ask her such a direct question while her messy hair covered her sleepy face. She was stunned for a while before she started smiling sweetly,

"Ah, you had already seen Little Xuan, right? How is it? Isn't he handsome?"

Thunderclouds hung above Yang Nainai’s head,

"Mom, tell me honestly, did you choose him to be my tutor because you thought he looked handsome?"

Zhang Rui snorted and retorted,

"How can that be my main reason? The main reason is that he is free, okay? It’s really costly to find a tutor for you during such an important holiday like the national day. Besides, it is not easy to find a good tutor too. "

"So to save that little money, you just simply looked for someone to fill that spot for me?"

"Aiya, darling, why do you think about your mom like that? Mommy didn’t think of it that way. Both of you go to the same school and his math results are really good too. Let me tell you, Little Xuan's mom and I went to the same university. Her son is really an outstanding child. Otherwise, how can mommy trust my baby girl to him? Right?"

"Mom, Don't you try to convince me otherwise. Please change my tutor."

Zhang Rui heard it and felt that something was wrong,

"What happened? Did he not teach you well?"

How could Yang Nainai tell her mother about the kind of things he was trying to do, she would only be digging a deeper hole for herself if she did,

"Anyway, he is not a person I can rely on. I don't care, change a tutor for me."

The other end fell silent for quite a while before she said,

"Darling, are you hiding something from me? Don’t tell me it's because he’s handsome, so your little heart is thumping non-stop, so you won't be able to learn anything at all. Am I right?"

D@mn it!

It’s because he’s h@rassing her, okay?!

Another wrinkle appeared on Yang Nainai’s forehead. She thought that only her father had gone crazy so she couldn’t trust his judgement, now her mother was even worse. They really are the perfect couple.

"Mom, can you be more serious, please?"

"Sigh, I've seen this kid before. He's good-looking and has a good temperament. He's polite and sensible. You are both attending the same school too, so you can talk and learn from each other much more easily, isn't that good?"

When Yang Nainai heard her words, she had to use her final trump card,

"I'm in the final year of high school, are you not afraid that something irreversible will happen to us when we are alone in the same room?"

After a few seconds of silence on the phone, Her mother gave her an exaggerated laugh,

"Oh, my baby. Between you and him, you will be the one to gain a lot from the situation, not him. Where can you find such a handsome guy anyway. Daughter, work harder. When you finally get admitted into university, sign your marriage certificate along the way too, and then you can go to university together as a young married couple."

Yang Nainai couldn't take it anymore and hung up the phone.

"When the top is not straight, the bottom will always be crooked[2]!"

Sigh...

Why does it feel like something has gone wrong?!

"Arghh, I'm not the crooked one, but Huo Yixuan is crooked all the way to the Pacific Ocean."

Translation corner:

[1] A gentleman’s promise cannot even be caught up even by a fast horse 君子一言,驷马难追 - means promises have to be kept

[2] When the top is not straight, the bottom will always be crooked- 上梁不正下梁歪 - Usually this idiom is used to describe corruption. If the top tier management (her parents in this case) is corrupted, then the people (Yang Nainai) will not live honestly too.

Hahaha… I think that Huo Yixuan is too honest in this chapter for his own good. That’s a good thing as well I guess. I just wanna face palm myself when it comes to her parents though. I guess Nainai practically had to raise herself up.


[Chapter 15] Index  [Chapter 17]

Want to read ahead?

Please do note that I will still post the chapters every Mondays and Wednesdays. This is just a small token to help support this blog! If you have purchased the items, I thank you so so much! It really helps to give me more enthusiasm to continue doing this! Enjoy!!!

You can click here to get to the shop!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts