Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 19

 


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 19: Asking for help



Yang Nainai wasn't blind either, she could see the suspicious actions of the big-bre@sted girl and the minion who poured the wine, and knew that these two corrupted b@stards had bad intentions.

Yet she was now under their jurisdiction so she had to bow her head and act stupid.

They had to find a way out first and that was their main priority.

Yang Nainai was silent for a while, and said,

“Okay, I'll drink."

“Yang Nainai, are you crazy!”

Wang Yufei yelled, but unfortunately it was useless. The hatred that filled his eyes looked like he wanted to murder someone.

“This is so fun! Then come on, sister!”

Brother Hao smiled proudly as he gazed at her obscenely.

“There’s no hurry anyway.” Yang Nainai looked at Brother Hao and said, “Before drinking, I have something I want to make clear.”

“Speak, what is it."

Brother Hao smiled boldly, he didn’t think that this little girl was able to think of any other ways to try to trick him anyway.

“Oh, it's nothing. It's just that I've never drank alcohol before in my life so I'm afraid I'll get drunk later and won't remember anything by the time I wake up."

As she spoke, she took out her bank card,

“If you still want the 100,000 yuan, you'd better swipe the card before I drink."

The big-bre@sted woman looked at the bank card greedily so she used her pair of big udders to rub against Brother Hao and scoffed,

“Brother Hao, why don't you swipe the card first."

Brother Hao paused and said to the waiter,

“Go and call the manager and bring the credit card machine."

“Also.” Yang Nainai continued. “Let my brother and the two girls go first, anyway, my card and I will still be here, so it's useless for you to keep them here anyway. Let my brother seek medical attention for his injuries, and then I'll give you the money.”

“You're f*cking asking for too much. Who do you think you are?"

The big-bre@sted woman pointed at Yang Nainai and cursed.

Yang Nainai didn't care, “Big brother, are you in charge here, or is she the one in charge? The way I see it, why are you doing exactly what she tells you to do?"

Brother Hao snorted coldly. The big-bre@sted woman glared at Yang Nainai, but she didn't dare to make a sound anymore.

“Little girl, you really ask a lot from me."

Yang Nainai shrugged,

“I have no choice, since I'm here anyway, I can't go back with my brother's corpse. I can still just call the police anyway so I don’t need to bother myself with so much nonsense. Don’t you think so?"

Brother Hao hesitated for a while then said,

“Let them go."

“I won't go, Yang Nainai, you..."

“Shut up" Yang Nainai scolded him fiercely, “Go out and get in the car then give me a call. I'll release the money to them after that. If you don't want to see your sister having more headaches, you will now move quickly and leave immediately. Don't worry, I'll call you right away when I leave, do you understand?"

Wang Yufei was very worried and stubbornly refused to leave.

Yang Nainai looked at Zhao Rou’an and the two other people,

“You take him to the hospital. If anything happens to my brother, I will not let you go off scot-free, understand?"

Zhao Rou’an nodded in fear, and helped Wang Yufei leave the premises with another girl. Brother Hao’s two other minions followed them out the door. Yang Nainai was not in a hurry and found a place to sit down by herself.

Seeing her so calm, Brother Hao couldn't help but look at her with admiration.

“Little girl, how old are you this year?"

Yang Nainai glanced at him and smiled slightly.

“17, underage, the age where I won’t be convicted if I murder someone."

Her sentence made Brother Hao really happy.

“Right, right, the law cannot convict you if you murder someone when you are underage. Come, sister, big brother wants to toast a glass to you."

Yang Nainai glanced at him, picked up the bottle of wine that was just opened in front of her, neither drinking nor rejecting it, making it clear that she will not move before her cousin confirmed that he had left with the two girls.

Ten minutes later, a call came in informing her that Wang Yufei had gotten into the taxi.

“How is it? I, Brother Hao, really kept my word!"

Yang Nainai smiled.

“Of course, who are you. Ask them to bring the credit card machine, and I will pay you now."

The card in her hand was raised, signifying her utmost sincerity. She even started to pour wine into her cup and posed as if she was ready to drink anytime.

After waiting for a while, the staff of the nightclub came in. The manager was now holding the credit card machine and came into the room with a smile,

“Brother Hao, you are..."

“I want to borrow your machine to swipe 100,000 yuan. You can just give me the money in cash after that, and not a cent less."

The manager's smile became a little stiff when he heard Brother Hao’s words.

“Uh... Brother Hao, this doesn't seem to be in line with the rules. With such a large amount of cash, we still have to ask the boss for approval."

The manager thought he was going to pay by card, but he didn't expect it to be used to cash out money from another card, so he naturally disagreed.

Didn’t he expect to get a fee when he cashes out anyway? This was 100,000 yuan they were talking about, and he doesn't want to incur taxes from it too.

When Brother Hao heard this, he narrowed his eyes slightly, then he said coldly,

“Manager Ma, what kind of treatment are you giving me? I'm am considered a VIP of this club. You don't even want to give me face for such a small matter? What do you mean that you have to ask your boss? When I swiped tens of thousands of yuan on a normal day for alcohol, why don’t I hear you saying no to me?"

Yang Nainai paid full attention to how both of them interacted. Manager Ma did not come alone, he brought a waiter with him as well. Perhaps, he was worried that something will go wrong.

Yang Nainai took the opportunity to inch closer to the door. She took a small sip while holding the wine glass in her hand, and walked over at the most opportune time,

“Don't argue anymore, my card is here, it's only 100,000 yuan anyway, the password is six eights, you don't need to pay it back after you swipe it."

Yang Nainai jammed the card into the manager's hand, and when he turned around, she suddenly pushed the minion next to him and knocked down the manager too.

Yang Nainai rushed out of the room before everyone could react. She then caught the waiter and shouted,

“The situation is bad, your manager was beaten up by Brother Hao."

She ran as fast as she could muster and didn’t even care when she knocked down some people that were blocking her path.

Brother Hao's minion finally reacted and immediately went out to chase. Yang Nainai was also very scared and ran for her life, but when she got to the dance floor, there were too many people there, and her memory of how to go out slowed down as she tried her best to remember how to escape the place.

She finally managed to squeeze through the crowd but Brother Hao's minions had also caught up with her.

Yang Nainai rushed towards the exit, she could see her victory was right in front of her, but the people behind her shouted for the staff to close the gates. The security here was too good, as they closed the main gate first unexpectedly.

"Help, they're going to beat Manager Ma to death!"

Yang Nainai screamed as loud as she could, and the security guard responded a little too late, leaving a crack in the door.

However, the slit was too thin for her to get out.

She panicked, looked around to find the way out, and then she saw Huo Yixuan.

This time, she didn't have time to think, so she ran towards Huo Yixuan,

“Help, they want to kill me.”

She hid behind him, clutching the clothes around his waist. Luckily for her, there were several people around him, which was really good for her as it was better than dealing with the problem alone.

Those minions rushed over and said,

“Boy, hand over the girl, don't meddle in other people’s business.”

Huo Yixuan only glanced at them once, and his companions stood in front of him. They all had a muscular physique and were much taller than those gangsters.

Huo Yixuan ignored them, turned around and stopped Yang Nainai in place,

“Tell me, should I hand you over?”

Yang Nainai was stupefied,

“You....Why are you so unsympathetic?”

Huo Yixuan chuckled, his gaze was cunning like a fox.

“I only have sympathy for my girlfriend, are you my girlfriend?”

What?

Yang Nainai was speechless,

“You are taking advantage of me now!”

Shameless, he’s too shameless.

Huo Yixuan stared at her flushed skin, as his smile turned more and more seductive.

“Little vixen, think clearly, you’ve only one chance.”

“I...”

Did she escape from the wolf's den only to enter into the tiger's mouth? Yang Nainai mind was now in such a mess, what should she do?


[Chapter 18] Index  [Chapter 20]

Want to read ahead?

Please do note that I will still post the chapters every Mondays and Wednesdays. This is just a small token to help support this blog! If you have purchased the items, I thank you so so much! It really helps to give me more enthusiasm to continue doing this! Enjoy!!!

You can click here to get to the shop!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts