Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 21

    


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 21: Self Pleasure (H)



The following content is for mature audiences only as it has a lot of explicit content. If you choose to read this then you will have consented that you are over the age of 18 years old and is okay with the tags in novel updates about this story which you can access in the index above. If you are not okay with this, please skip this chapter.  Enjoy!!





Yang Nainai was already very dizzy. After he threw her down the bed, she laid there and didn't feel like moving, but the heat all over her body was so uncomfortable that she instinctively wanted to undress.

Her last vestige of self preservation made her resist the urge. She tried to sit up as best as she could, but her body felt weak and sore. She could only raise her pitiful eyes to look at Huo Yixuan as she begged him in a whisper,

"Huo Yixuan, I don’t feel so good, can you take me to the hospital?"

Huo Yixuan stood in front of the bed, as he was not in a hurry. He then walked to the living room and took out a bottle of red wine from the wine cabinet.

Yang Nainai then saw him coming in with a wine glass, irritating her heart to no end. She wanted to shout at him but when she opened her mouth, she can only deliver a soft coquettish tone,

"Huo Yixuan, you b4st4rd."

That tender alluring note signified that the 4phrodisi4c that was running in her veins was starting to take its full effect, rousing the anticipation of finally fulfilling Huo Yixuan’s desires even higher.

His lower body had already hardened long before this. The big mass that was trapped kept bu77ing against the placket of his trousers, raging it’s will to be freed from its prison.

Not yet, he still had to wait.

Huo Yixuan grinned sinisterly as he savored the sip of blood red wine in his mouth, while his eyes darkened dangerously as it was tinged with l#st. Huo Yixuan gently swirled the scarlet liquid in the clear crystal glass as his gaze fixated itself on Yang Nainai’s every squirm.

Yang Nainai was not dumb, she knew that she had been drugged. Her body was too sensitive now, as butterflies ran amok again and again in her tummy, stimulating her until her tiny hole beneath couldn’t help dripping her honey copiously.

She instinctively clamped her legs together, trying to think of ways to stop the fluid from leaking out.

{By the way, someone stole my work, you cannot believe how livid I am, if you are reading this elsewhere other than https://bloomingsilk.blogspot.com/, please do not like, subscribe or pay them anything. I post every mon, tue, wed, fri for free. I only charge for my advance chapters in ko-fi under mari32.}

Yet her actions only made her thirst more and the urge to reach her hands down to give herself pl34sure only burnt brighter.

No, she can't do that, the beast, Huo Yixuan is just right in front of her. She must try her very best to subdue the urge to act like a wanton hussy in front of him.

Yet, it's so unbearable that it was starting to feel painful. That damn brother Hao, what kind of dr#gs did he put her under, why did she become so shamelessly l3wd.

Yang Nainai pressed her legs together again, trying to resist the dr#g. Yet she had overestimated her self control, and her strong d3sir3 burned like a roaring flame, gradually reducing her reason into a pile of ashes. Her hand unconsciously started to slide into her pants and began to massage the tender core underneath.

She only wore a pair of sweatpants and an oversized sweater when she went out today. Huo Yixuan only needed to pull hard and her pants will be taken off easily.

Her slender fingers now pressed on her tender pu55y, while her carnal instinct guided her movements, caressing that tiny needy protrusion. With a light touch, Yang Nainai couldn't help m04ning out loud.

"Ah~"

Yang Nainai felt comfortable pl34sures rising and began to play with herself in earnest, slaking the l#st that had been plaguing her.

Huo Yixuan stared straight at her hand that was moving faster and faster inside her pants. Although he could not see her flower pu55y, he could conjure it in his mind’s eye how l3wdly wet it would be, trying to draw her fingers into it’s needy hole.

He gulped down another mouthful of wine this time, trying to ease the l#st that burnt increasingly brighter in his heart. He’s not in a hurry, so he should wait a little more. All great cuisines must be prepared perfectly before it could be enjoyed, so he must wait patiently for her.

Yang Nainai's movements were getting faster and faster, and suddenly, she convulsed with her whole body as her little pu55y spurted out water. She gasped heavily as satisfaction and serenity filled her expression.

She had org4sm3d.

After that short orga5m, Yang Nainai regained some semblance of reason so she opened her eyes once more. Her gaze suddenly focus in on Huo Yixuan's devilishly handsome face.

"Huo Yixuan, I won't let you succeed, let me go, or I'll call the police."

Her soft voice was not threatening, instead it sounded like a coquettish complaint.

Huo Yixuan swallowed a mouthful of wine and said with a half-smile, "Really? The door is over there. If you want to leave, you can leave. I won't stop you."

Yang Nainai was slightly stunned by his unexpected response. She didn’t know that he would be amicable to her request. She struggled to rise up from the bed, but she no longer had enough strength for it.

She felt helpless so she could only beg

"Huo Yixuan, can you help me ?"

"What can I help you with?"

"Send me to the hospital, I can't get up." Yang Nainai was hoping that he would nod, but Huo Yixuan didn't even approach her .

He was like a movie audience, watching her struggle in place, while he leaned against the table and said jokingly

"Yang Nainai, I am not obligated to help you."

"You...you...isn't your mom and my mom good friends? We also have a bit of friendship between us, so how can you be so bad."

Huo Yixuan said with chuckled with a deep tone,

"I've always been bad, didn't you already know that? Besides, what does my mother's friendship have to do with me?"

Yang Nainai flushed red and was about to cry,

{By the way, someone stole my work, you cannot believe how livid I am, if you are reading this elsewhere other than https://bloomingsilk.blogspot.com/, please do not like, subscribe or pay them anything. I post every mon, tue, wed, fri for free. I only charge for my advance chapters in ko-fi under mari32.}

"Huo Yixuan, how could you take advantage of someone who is in a dangerous situation, aren't you afraid that I will call the police?"

"Of course I am!" Huo Yixuan widened his sinister grin even more as he said more unscrupulously "That’s why I didn't tie you up but I also won't let you go."

"How can I get up like this..."

If she had the strength, Yang Nainai would hit him in the face with her shoes.

"You.... you just want to take advantage of me, don't you?!"

Huo Yixuan nodded, "Yes, but I'm still very reasonable. Today, unless you beg me, I will never touch you."

"Dream on!" Yang Nainai's breaths became heavier as she looked at Huo Yixuan angrily, "I...I...I will solve this by myself, I won't beg you even if you threaten to kill me, you should just give this all up.”

"Is that right?" Huo Yixuan smiled strangely, poured himself another drink, and licked his lips as if he was reminiscing something. "Then let's take a bet."

"What bet?"

"If you don't beg me within ten minutes, I'll take you to the hospital. But if you open your mouth to beg me, I will no longer hold myself back."

"It doesn’t matter if it’s ten or a hundred minutes, I won't beg you at all, so give up."

"Oh? Really?" Huo Yixuan smiled as he put down his glass, took off his t-shirt, and lay down beside her.

"You...you..." Yang Nainai stared at the perfect abdominal muscles and couldn't help gulping down her excess saliva,

"What are you trying to do?!"

Huo Yixuan propped his head up, his eyes tracing slowly from her face to her legs. Even though the little girl had dressed conservatively, he still felt 4rous3d by her.

So s3xy!

"The itch is starting again, am I right?!" Huo Yixuan fiery breath tickled her sensitive ear as his strong masculine scent mixed with the clean fragrance of his shower gel bombarded Yang Nainai's senses, causing her body to tremble with need.

He smells so good, she really wanted to get close to him, and inhale deeply.

No, Yang Nainai, this is a trick, you can't be fooled.

However, a strange kind of itch began to attack her tiny hole in waves. She really wanted to put her finger in to scratch it to make it stop.

Huo Yixuan stared at her bulging chest moving up and down, and licked his lips hungrily,

"Are your t!ts itchy? Would you like me to suck and lick it for you?"

The br34sts that were not itchy suddenly itched like crazy after hearing his words.

Yang Nainai reached inside her sweater as her fingernails started to scratch at the tender globes. After she finished attending to her left t!t, she moved to her right but the more she scratched them, the itchier it seemed to become until she could no longer control it anymore.

She was not satisfied, why was she not satisfied at all? What's wrong with her, why is it so itchy?

What to do, what should she do to quell this lust?

{By the way, someone stole my work, you cannot believe how livid I am, if you are reading this elsewhere other than https://bloomingsilk.blogspot.com/, please do not like, subscribe or pay them anything. I post every mon, tue, wed, fri for free. I only charge for my advance chapters in ko-fi under mari32.}

Yang Nainai put her hand into her pants again, eager to settle her itch by herself like before, but this time, no matter what she did, it didn't work at all.

Her flower lips had already turned into a slushy mess, and the constant secretion of liquid had seeped into the thin materials of her p4nti3s, flowed down her thighs and calves then it finally wet her sneakers too. However, the constant itch was becoming more and more unbearable. What should she do to slake her desire?

"Put your finger into your pu55y and try to push it in and out a few times."

Huo Yixuan's deep voice reverberated inside her ears. As if hypnotized by his command, Yang Nainai slid her index finger slowly in and although only a little part of her finger had poked in, she suddenly felt so much more relieved.

She moaned contentedly as her lips slightly parted, making leeway for that little tongue tip to come out and lick her lips.

So comfortable!

So that's how she was supposed to do it!

She laughed, but it didn't take long for her to find out that this trick was not working.

"Do you think that your insides are getting more and more itchy? Huh?"

Huo Yixuan's voice sounded like a devil, his words clearly describing Yang Nainai's unquenchable thirst.




Want to read ahead?

Please do note that I will still post the chapters every Mondays and Wednesdays. This is just a small token to help support this blog! If you have purchased the items, I thank you so so much! It really helps to give me more enthusiasm to continue doing this! Enjoy!!!

You can click here to get to the shop!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts