Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

Announcements for But I fell in love with you

 Hi everybody,

After Kofi closed my account, it took me a long while to figure out what to do with But I fell in love with you. I felt so guilty not being able to finish the book before my Kofi was taken down. 

Although some of you had bought till chapter 50+ (will commence on Nov 2022) and some stopped at Chapter 70+ (Jan 2023), those readers that stopped at Chapter 95 will have to wait till middle of April next year to get to Chapter 96. I do feel guilty that a lot of you have to wait more than 6 months just to get to those chapters since you have supported me thus far and Chapter 95 ended at a cliffhanger too. I've decided that I might as well publish those Chapters after Chapter 96 here on my blog, so that you don't have to wait 7 months for it to come out. Thus Chapter 96 till Chapter 112 will come out every Tuesdays and Fridays at 9pm, GMT:+7 instead.

You can refer to my glossary index here under the section Chapters Released under 96 to 112 for the schedules instead. I will only schedule those Chapters that I have already translated under those section. 

I really really apologize for all the confusion that has been going on lately. As some of you were asking me whether But I fell in love with you has a happy ending or not. In the original Author's opinion, she does think so (mainly because she has a lot of notes under some of the chapters). For me, personally as a reader, I would say that it's neither a sad nor a happy ending, but Nainai does decide later on to stay together with him.

As for the readers, I thank you so much for supporting me thus far. The other chapters before Chapter 96 will still be published on Mondays and Wednesdays until April 17th 2023. I do hope that you will all enjoy my work thus far! It's been a crazy journey!


XOXO,

Mari

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts