Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 78


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 78: The rumble inside the car (Slight H)



The following content is for mature audiences only as it has a lot of explicit content. If you chose to read this then you will have consented that you are over the age of 18 years old and is okay with the tags in novel updates about this story which you can access in the index above. If you are not okay with this, please skip this chapter.  Enjoy!!


No matter what gestures Yang Nainai made, it just looked like s3duction to Huo Yixuan. Sometimes his d i c k would even get a little hard when he just so happen to hear her name in school.


Yang Nainai had already lost control of her mind, as every line of her curves writhed in ecstasy at his f cks. This to him was his most potent choice of aphrodisiac, and no matter how many times he ended up f cking her, his passion only pushed harder and deeper and it was never enough. His only wish was to f ck her so often and so deeply until they crossed over the nether world as a pair of lovers that stayed next to each other till eternity. Be damned the possibility of f cking too much and stand the chance of losing his ability to reproduce in the future. 


Huo Yixuan carried such thoughts in mind, tried all sorts of tricks and f cked her for the entirety of three days and three nights without stopping. The moment Yang Nainai opened her eyes, she only spent her time eating then enduring him f cking in and out of her body.  She was tortured so deliciously that when they were about to go back, the flesh in between her thighs had already become so swollen that it was hard for her to even walk properly. 


It chafed her so painfully when she even attempted to wear pants. She could only apply a lot of ointment and wear the thick woolen skirt that Huo Yixuan had prepared in advance for her.


Huo Yixuan brought the car around and helped her to get in when Yang Nainai exclaimed in surprise, 


"You actually know how to drive?" 


This guy really knew how to do a lot of things.


Huo Yixuan tapped at the steering wheel with his fingers lightly, and said with a smile, 


"What's the matter, do you also want to drive?"


Yang Nainai asked suspiciously, "Do you even have a driver's license? Don’t tell me that you are actually going to drive without a license now?"


Huo Yixuan glanced at her once and said casually, 


"Baby, I forgot to tell you, my driver's license has been revoked."


"What?" Yang Nainai exclaimed in shock, "You still dare to drive when your license is revoked? Are you trying to kill me or kill yourself?" 


Dear father in heaven, why was she so unlucky to meet such a bad man.


Huo Yixuan smiled ambiguously and said, 


"Look at who’s talking. Last night you were the one who almost sucked all my body fluids dry. Now you are telling me that I’m trying to harm you?!"


"Is this the same thing?" 


Yang Nainai tightened her fingers on the safety belt nervously. Her safety should be her number one priority, she then urged him, 


"Big brother, I beg you, please, stop the car first, okay? I don't want to die yet!"


Huo Yixuan, you bad guy! 


Huo Yixuan laughed out loud at her overreaction. He reached his hand out to stroke her head then took out his driver's license and threw it on her lap, 


"Don't worry, I'm just pulling your leg. How could I go on the road without a driver's license? I haven't had enough of your sl tty little p ssy yet so I won't let myself die so early."


She picked up the driver's license to confirm that it was real again and again before she reprimanded him, 


"You b4stard, why did you scare me then?"


Huo Yixuan stopped the car in front of the red light, then suddenly leaned over to give Yang Nainai a wolfish kiss, 


"Baby, why do I like you so much?"


Yang Nainai swiped her lips with her hand and blushed. 


"What are you doing? It's not good if someone sees us doing this."


Huo Yixuan didn't care about what other people thought, 


"What’s wrong with kissing my own wife. I want to make them so jealous that they resent us." 


He kissed her twice more before a horn started blaring at the back of their car, urging them to move the car forward.


Sweetness spread through Yang Nainai's heart like she had just gobbled down a bottle of honey. His words were so endearing that she could spin silk with it. She kept taking opportune peeks at Huo Yixuan’s profile throughout the whole journey and squealed inside at how handsome he looked as he paid his full attention on driving safely. Why were his long fingers so fine and elegant to look at?


A desire bloomed inside her heart, she had such a deep urge to lean forward and kiss him on the cheeks, yet their safety came first, so she had to tamper it down.


Huo Yixuan could feel the heat of her gaze leering at him but his eyes never left the road ahead when he suddenly warned her expressionlessly, 


"Don't look at me like that, it just makes me wanna f ck you hard."


Yang Nainai could feel her heartbeat fluttering like the wings of a hummingbird as her face burned hotly when she muttered, 


"Don’t talk rubbish." Yet the corner of her lips inched upwards slightly, and it couldn't go back down anymore.


Huo Yixuan suddenly pulled one of her hands over and dragged it on his loins. He ordered her sternly, 


"Vixen, help me to rub one out."


She could feel the rock hard weight underneath the placket of his pants and turned her surprised eyes at him in disbelief, 


"You... you… why are you hard again?"


Huo Yixuan only gave her a look of frustration, 


"Why did you look at me like that then?"


"I...how did I look at you.?" 


Yang Nainai stammered but her hands still obediently took his c o c k out, jerking the hard length up and down nervously.


Huo Yixuan only grunted in response, he then gritted his teeth and said, 


"You act like you wanted to pounce at me like a h0rny cat just now. Don’t you know that I can feel that heat in your eyes even though you look at me with that innocent face of yours? If that’s not s3ducing me, then what is it?"


Yang Nainai glared at him, while l st reflected off underneath those silk lashes, coyly drawing him in with her pure innocence that clashed seductively with the rising desires within.


"Why are you still looking at me, it's those eyes of yours that doesn’t allow me to drive properly." 


Huo Yixuan scolded her, while his d i c k had harden so much that he felt that it was going to explode soon. It felt illegal for her to seduce him like this. If he knew that she would react this way, he would have took a month off for both of them and spend those 30 days f cking her until she broke and forbid her from even stepping out of the bed.


Yang Nainai snorted coldly as she leaned over, and lowered her head to suck him off under Huo Yixuan's surprised eyes.


It took about an hour for them to reach the city and Yang Nainai had recklessly bobbed her head up and down throughout the whole journey and sucked him off gloriously just like that.


Huo Yixuan drove the car while enjoying her diligent service. From time to time he would press on the back of Yang Nainai's head to control the rhythm of his c o c k f cking in and out of her mouth.


Before they entered the city, Huo Yixuan finally shot his load out, causing Yang Nainai to hurriedly search for a tissue to spit out his c u m. She had to rinse her mouth so many times but she still couldn’t remove that fishy smell that bothered her.


She pouted at him accusingly, 


"Why didn’t you tell me when you wanted to shoot it out? Your c u m filled my whole mouth just now and its making me so uncomfortable."


The worst thing was that he even held her head down when he shot his load into her, forcing her to gulp it down. 


Huo Yixuan gave her a half smile when he asked, 


"What did I shoot?"


"You shot everything into my mouth, I..." 


She then realized that he was trying to rile her up to do something even worse later on. Yang Nainai hit him several times angrily, and huffed out heatedly at him, 


"B4stard, I don't want to bother talking to you anymore."


Huo Yixuan smiled and stopped teasing her. He then changed the subject, 


"Auntie said that she’s working overtime today. Do you wanna sleep at my place tonight?"


Yang Nainai shook her head, "No, I'm too tired these days so I want to sleep alone tonight. We still have to go back to school tomorrow anyway."


Tomorrow was Monday, so they definitely had to go to school.


For the first time in his life, Huo Yixuan dreaded the fact that he had to attend classes tomorrow. He just wished that he could kidnap Yang Nainai somewhere nobody could find them and f ck her for another three days and three nights.


Yet he knew that Yang Nainai was definitely going to be angry with him, so he had to compromise, 


"Okay, then let's go to school together tomorrow morning."


Yang Nainai was stunned for a few seconds. She then ask, 


"Can we do that? Didn't the teacher tell us not to blatantly show affection when we’re still in school the last time we were in the teacher’s office?"


Huo Yixuan laughed at her question and kissed the back of her hand tenderly, 


"From now on, you have to stay next to me 24 hours a day whether we are in school or not. You are not allowed to leave my side even for a single second, do you understand?"


Yang Nainai was puzzled, "Why? Did the incident that day spread in school already?"


Huo Yixuan immediately interrupted her from imagining all the bad things that could happen, 


"No, it's just that Zhang Qiyun had been taught a lesson by me now, and Hu Sili's mother is trying to find ways to beg leniency for her daughter. I'm afraid that they will act like dogs and jump over the wall just to take a swipe at you, so I need you to spend every single second where I could see you, then I’ll be able to rest easy."


Yang Nainai realized that she was the only one who felt completely safe as if she no longer had to think of anything bad happening to her. She just had to obediently lean into Huo Yixuan’s embrace and he would protect her against all sorts of strong winds and torrential downpour that was trying to harm her. 


Yet Huo Yixuan was still just a student like her, so how much can he even do? She began to feel worried, 


"You’re not in trouble, right? If you can’t hide what happened to me then we should just let it be. No matter what happens, I'm innocent anyway and it's not my fault. I'm the victim so what is there for me to hide? If the scums and Hu Sili decided to come back and take revenge on me then let them come. I will fight back hard this time because I will never let them bully me again."


She already had Huo Yixuan's full support and accompaniment so Yang Nainai had returned back to her usual brave and strong self. She could even feel that bright energy brimming in her body.


Seeing this, Huo Yixuan’s grin widened as he spoke, 


"Well, my Nainai is always the best and the strongest girl I’ve ever known. No one will ever be able to beat you down like this."


When she heard him mention the word “beat”, Yang Nainai suddenly asked him,


"That day, you took all three of them down alone. Did you learn any sort of martial arts or kung fu before this?"


Huo Yixuan nodded, "I learned a little boxing and mixed martial arts before."


"Then can you teach me?" 


Yang Nainai's eyes gleamed with stars. The idea of picking up some self-defense techniques popped up in her mind and remained there since she had been cornered that day. 


It was time for her to learn how to fight back.


[Chapter 77] Index   [Chapter 79]


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts