Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 87


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 87: Liu Mi's n*de photos



Yang Nainai opened the door nervously, and let out a sigh of relief when there was no sign of Huo Yixuan at home. She then cautiously tiptoed into his room.


Her footsteps faltered when she reached the cabinet. She could only stare dumbly at the Gundam robot model in front of her.


"If you don't believe me, you can go to his house and look for it. There was a period of time where he’d been obsessed with the collection of Gundam models. The robot doesn't stand out from the rest, but there's a flash drive in it. There are nude photos of me inside the drive. If you manage to do it, then I hope you can help me steal it and return it to me."


Liu Mi's words still rang inside her ears, causing her heart strings to tangle in guilt and jealousy. Yang Nainai had refused her request and told her that she didn't believe her at all. Yet that smidgen of doubt kept nagging at her, telling her that there was no harm to take a peek at it. She should do it just in case this turned out to be true.


Was it right for her to do this? The ultimate answer was a resounding no.


Yet her curious hands disobediently picked up the model then put it down, only to repeat that motion a few times more while her emotions played tug of war inside her head. When she finally clenched her teeth and was about to open the bottom of the model, a pair of arms suddenly hugged her from behind.


"Ah!" 


Yang Nainai gave a little shriek of surprise as Huo Yixuan hoisted her up to sit on top of the cabinet.


When his face came into focus, Yang Nainai patted her chest and cursed at him, 


"You scared me to death, you b@stard."


Huo Yixuan only laid a kiss on her pouty little mouth. He chuckled at her cute expression, 


"Why did you come here secretly when I'm not at home? Did you miss me?"


Yang Nainai glared at him as she struggled to get down.


Huo Yixuan blocked her descent effectively then locked her hands together as he pressed her on the wall, 


"You still haven't answered me yet, did you miss me?"


"No!" Yang Nainai pursed her lips together stubbornly.


"No?" Huo Yixuan chuckled. His palms molded her t!ts in a playful manner while his grin became even wider, 


"But I’ve missed you. I’ve missed you so much that my d1ck hurts. Let me see if your little mouth underneath also misses me too."


“Aiya, let go of me!" 


Yang Nainai tried to struggle even harder and accidentally let go of the shopping bag she was holding, causing the book inside to tumble to the ground.


Huo Yixuan stopped all his movements for a second as he bent down to pick it up. His eyes lit up when he saw that it was an English original copy of Agatha’s novel.


"Where did you get this from?"


"I bought it, its your Christmas present!" 


Her heart settled contentedly when she saw how much he actually liked it. This was something that she had spent quite a long time searching for.


Huo Yixuan then slid his fingers to cup the back of her head and gave her a deep kiss.


His nimble tongue heated like a flame, lighting the growing embers in her body, robbing her breath by tracing then sucking the inside seams of her mouth, making her pant while the poison tipped passion sent her head into a dizzy spin.


"Stop.... stop.... stop this now." Yang Nainai tried to push him away.


Huo Yixuan’s happy smile crinkled the edges of his eyes, while he hugged and stroked her back, 


"How did you know that I’ve wanted this book for quite some time now?"


The book she had bought was not only the original English copy, it was also an old edition that had stopped publishing several years ago. The author even signed on this particular book so it was pretty valuable.   


Yang Nainai said: "I just took a blind guess. Okay, since I’ve handed the present to you, I should get going too." 


Huo Yixuan refused to let her leave, so he locked her in his arms and whined to her in a pouty tone. 


"We haven't seen each other for a few days, do you mean to tell me that you don’t miss me at all?"   


"Why do I have to miss you at all?!" Yang Nainai retorted mischievously.   


Huo Yixuan only gave a light snort then carried her in his arms to throw her on the bed.   


"Little vixen, I haven't dealt with you for a few days, and now you even dare to rebel against me? Huo gege will let you fully experience what it means to conquer my new bride completely today!"   


Yang Nainai only laughed in response and said, 


"We are not even married yet!   


"It’ll be true soon!" 


Huo Yixuan slid one hand into her clothes to knead at those soft pliable t!ts, while he took off her pants with his other hand.   


"What do you mean by soon? You're talking nonsense again." Yang Nainai glared at him angrily.   


Huo Yixuan swiftly stripped her until she was fully n@k3d then plunged his rock hard c0ck into her drenched pu55y before she could even say anything at all.   


"Ah... b@stard, um... lighter..."



Translation corner:

[1] Gundam robot model: A popular Japanese robot movie series that also produces plastic robot models. They are a collector's item, so the longer a person keeps this, the higher the prices go.




ref: https://www.polygon.com/guides/22653114/gunpla-gundam-models-hobby

[Chapter 86] Index  


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts