Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 91


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 91: Liu Mi’s wishes




"How is it? Have you found what I was looking for?"


Yang Nainai looked at the text message that was sent to her, and hesitated for a long time before replying Liu Mi, 


"No, I didn't find anything at all, if you insist on having that then you might as well just ask it from him instead." 


She then sent the message. In just a few seconds, a ping notified her that Liu Mi had replied her once more,


"We should meet up."


"What are you doing?" 


Huo Yixuan suddenly hugged Yang Nainai from behind, frightening her so much that she almost dropped her phone to the ground.


"You scared me! Why do you always walk without a sound?" 


Huo Yixuan kissed both of her cheeks then said in a doting tone, 


"It's clear that you are the one who concentrated too deeply on what you were doing. Who was the one who warranted so much of your attention in that chat? Let me see it too."


Yang Nainai just pulled her phone away then stuffed it immediately into her schoolbag. She then fluttered her lashes coquettishly and said, 


"No one special. I’m so hungry now, what are we eating tonight?"


Huo Yixuan liked the way she flirted with him. Her gestures were soft and enticing, and he found her so adorably captivating.


"Isn't Auntie back home these few days? Don't you have to go back for dinner tonight?"


Yang Nainai shook her head, 


"I don’t know why my mom has to travel for work so often recently. She’s just an editor that sits in the office. Does she really need to go overseas as often as she does?”


Huo Yixuan gave her an empathetic smile: 


"For me, it’s a good thing that Auntie travels as often as she does. This way, you’ll be able to spend more time with me too." 


His eyes then lowered hotly as he stared at her br34sts with nak3d lust in his eyes. 


Yang Nainai pouted then raised her head to ask him, 


"Aren't you afraid that my mother will find out that you are bullying me then scold you about this?" 


Huo Yixuan just dipped his head to kiss her hard on her mouth, 


"That would be good too. I’ll just let Auntie come and find me so that I can then declare my proposal to you and plan for our marriage after that. Auntie will definitely be very happy if she sees how responsible I am."


"Pfft, my mother wouldn't agree to things like that with you, I'm still so young. She wouldn't be able to bear just sending me off like that."


Huo Yixuan pinched her chin and gave her an ambiguous smile: 


"Is that so? Why don't I call and ask Auntie about this?"


He then fished out his own phone and poised as if he was about to dial her mother’s phone number. Yang Nainai frantically pressed down on his hand to stop him, 


"Don't mess around. If you really anger my mom enough to come here and scold you, then I will chase after you for this."


Huo Yixuan chuckled: "Why do you have to chase me for? Do you wanna chase me so you can get married to me faster?"


Yang Nainai stared at him in frustration, "Can you stop taking advantage of me?"


Huo Yixuan just lowered his voice into a domineering tone, "Everything you own is mine, so my actions are not considered as taking advantage of you. I’m just exercising my rights."


Yang Nainai felt exasperated by his words yet she would definitely lose this argument if she tried to refute him, so she simply just stomped away to go home alone.


Huo Yixuan wouldn’t let her disappear from his side so easily anyway. He took a step forward to grab Yang Nainai's hand and pushed her into a cab that he had just hailed down.


Not far from the school gate, Liu Mi clenched her fists as her eyes glared hatefully at the scene. Her beautiful features were scrunched up in rage as she watched the car drive further and further down the road then disappear into the busy traffic. 


The moment Yang Nainai reached home, she naturally started to work on her homework first. This was a good habit that she had kept throughout the years. She will always finish everything that was related to her own education then do everything else later.


Huo Yixuan just sat beside her while he ordered from her favorite takeout place through his phone. Two of them then sat side by side finishing their own assignments while waiting for their food to arrive.


Their food arrived just when they were about to finish their homework, so they just spent their time eating and drinking to their heart’s content after that. Once they were done, Huo Yixuan’s gaze darkened lustily as he dragged Yang Nainai to indulge in some indoor exercises.


He pressed Yang Nainai against the wall, and fcked her so rapidly that her org4sm bombarded her one after another. She could not even close her legs at all throughout the whole session and the thrills were so intense that in the end, Yang Nainai’s eyes rolled to the back of her head as she blacked out completely.


Huo Yixuan never even let her go after her body fell limply in his hands. He only followed her to the ground and fuked her for another hour before shooting all his hot c m inside her body.


He later carried Yang Nainai carefully into the bathroom then gently washed her body before he brought her to the bed as he cocooned her in his embrace.


He laid there for another few minutes then made sure that Yang Nainai was already asleep, before he gently got up from the bed and opened Yang Nainai's schoolbag to take out her phone.


He keyed in her password swiftly and literally checked through all the messages inside before returning her phone back to its original compartment inside her bag.


Yang Nainai woke up early the next morning and instantly received a text message from Liu Mi.


"Yang Nainai, I beg you, please meet up with me, I have something very important to tell you."


Huo Yixuan was still sleeping soundly on the bed, so Yang Nainai gingerly got out of bed and went out of the bedroom to phone Liu Mi straightaway.


"What important things do you have to tell me? Why don't you just tell me on the phone, I still have to go to school later so I don't have time to meet up with you either." 


“We should still meet up! I’ll go and find you instead. This matter is quite important to you too. When you meet up with me then you’ll know what I'm going to say. But if you don't come…"


"What?"


"If you don't come, then I’ll just kill myself."


A shot of fear went through Yang Nainai when she heard Liu Mi's words. Was her situation so dire that she had to resort to this method to threaten her?


She had clearly failed to find what she wanted. Was Huo Yixuan right when he said that this woman was trying to do something to break up their relationship?


"Okay, let's meet up then. After we finish talking, please don't disturb me anymore."


Yang Nainai spent the whole day after that in restlessness as her heart just couldn’t stay still after that phone call in the morning. The teacher could see how distracted she was, so he appointed her to answer a question in class, but she just sat behind her desk without responding for a while.


If her grades weren’t so good as of late, the teacher would have already asked her to stand outside the classroom as a punishment.


As soon as the last bell rang, Yang Nainai immediately shoved everything into her schoolbag and planned to leave as quickly as she could.


Yet Huo Yixuan was already waiting patiently for her outside the door. Yang Nainai felt guilt accost her conscience when she hesitantly said: 


"I have something to do today. You should go back home first."


"What is it? I'll come with you then." Huo Yixuan asked her with a fond smile.


"Ermm, I just need to buy some girl’s stuff. It’ll feel really awkward for you if you came with me."


Huo Yixuan only dipped down his head beside her ears to whisper as softly as he could in his husky voice: 


"Do we even have that kind of secrets anymore? There is nothing that I haven’t seen nor touch on your body anyway."


Yang Nainai could only feel her ears getting red with embarrassment. This man didn’t give a damn about where they were when he uttered such provocative suggestions in her ears. She couldn’t help raising her hand to hit him: 


"Don't cause trouble! I really want to go and buy some personal feminine products so don't follow me! I'll go back home after I finish buying them."


Huo Yixuan stopped her in her tracks then clutched both her hands with his: 


"When girls go shopping, they surely have to take their boyfriends along so he can pay for everything. Let's go together then, my little princess."


If this was a normal day then Yang Nainai would definitely be so happy that she could soar above the skies. Yet now, she just felt so guilty that she wanted to die because of it. She still had to try to shake him off: 


"There’s no need for you to do that. Even though I won’t feel embarrassed if a boy accompanies me to buy those kind of things, other girls around me might feel uneasy instead, so please don't put me in a difficult situation, okay?"


"That’s alright, I’ll wait for you outside the store. I could just pay and never take a step inside too."


"That's not a good idea at all. Since its rare for you to be this free, shouldn’t you just take this opportunity to visit your classmates or your friends? You could always take this time to play some basketball or play some other games with them. I think that’s a really good idea too." 


Yang Nainai just prayed for him to accept her suggestions so he could just disappear from her sight immediately.


"Only single dogs would spend their free time with their friends. Why do I have to hang out with a group of men when I already have a girlfriend?" 


Huo Yixuan just grinned at her angelically, while Yang Nainai cried inside her exasperated heart.


She had already used up all the reasons she could think of, but no matter what excuses she gave, this man seemed to have all sorts of countermeasures that prevented her from doing what she wanted. What should she do now?


Her fidgety hands kept wrangling the straps of her school bag when Yang Nainai's phone suddenly rang.


When she saw the caller ID, she hung up immediately.


Huo Yixuan’s chuckles held a tinge of danger: 


"Why didn't you answer the phone?"


Yang Nainai hurriedly quipped up, 


"What's the point of answering a scammer’s call?" 


"How do you know that it’s spam when you didn’t answer it at all?"


"I don't want to answer the phone and it’s none of your business! Forget it, I don't wanna go shopping anymore. Let’s go back, okay?"


Yang Nainai huffed in anger as she stomped away while Huo Yixuan followed behind her. His eyes then swept once across the school gate.   


Yang Nainai just rushed straight into the public bus, then typed as fast as she could while she sat in a secluded corner.


"Something came up today, so I can't meet you anymore. I’ll meet up with you next time."



  

[Chapter 90] Index   [Chapter 92]


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts