Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 27

  


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 27: Awake



The shrill ringtone of the phone got increasingly louder as it penetrated through Yang Nainai's slow but blurry awakening. When she finally opened her eyes in a daze, it had already stopped.


Huo Yixuan was standing by the window, talking to somebody on the phone, 


“Mmm, yes, that's it, I'll trouble Uncle Lin to help me on this then. Mmm, okay, I'll go back next week...”


Huo Yixuan only had a bath towel wrapped around his lower body with his perfect abdominal muscles rippling under the golden sunlight. The sight was so s3xy that anyone would have a nosebleed because of it.


Yang Nainai squinted and lost herself in his beauty for a while, and finally realized that she was not at home.


She wanted to get up, but when she moved, she felt pain pierce through her body so heavily that her senses were about to crumble because of it. Her muscles were so sore and it felt as if she had just completed a 10,000 meter marathon. There was not even an inch left in her body that she didn’t feel sore and tight at all.


She sucked in a deep breath as she struggled to sit up on the bed.


When Huo Yixuan heard her rustling on the bed, he immediately hung up the phone and walked towards her. His hair was in a loose but s3xy disarray which made him look completely different than when he was in school. No matter how she looked at him, he exuded the aura of a bad boy’s charm.

{By the way, someone stole my work, you cannot believe how livid I am, if you are reading this elsewhere other than https://bloomingsilk.blogspot.com/, please do not like, subscribe or pay them anything. I post every mon, tue, wed, fri for free. I only charge for my advance chapters in ko-fi under mari32.}

Yang Nainai stared at him in a trance as he walked to the bed and sat down. He then raised his hand and touched Yang Nainai's face, 


“Are you awake now, baby?”


Yang Nainai was stunned by his gentle movements and couldn't help but shiver on the spot. She pulled the quilt up once more to cover herself, and watched him without uttering a word.


Huo Yixuan wanted to kiss her again when he saw her like this but Yang Nainai instinctively moved away from him.


Huo Yixuan's lips parted slightly. The corners of his lips then raised into a smile, 


“What's the matter, baby? Don’t tell me that you’re gonna say that you don't remember what had happened last night?”


Last night?


Yang Nainai's mind was quickly filled with the absurd and obscene scenes from last night. She felt ashamed and nervous while being angry and embarrassed when she faced Huo Yixuan this time around.


It would be great if last night was a dream, but unfortunately the pain in her body reminded her that this was not so. Every single act between them really happened, last night she...


Yang Nainai didn't dare to think about it at all. She opened her mouth and said, 


"About that, you..."


She then only realize that her voice was hoarse, and it was now so unpleasant to the ears. She made a few more sounds and realized she still sounded the same.

{By the way, someone stole my work, you cannot believe how livid I am, if you are reading this elsewhere other than https://bloomingsilk.blogspot.com/, please do not like, subscribe or pay them anything. I post every mon, tue, wed, fri for free. I only charge for my advance chapters in ko-fi under mari32.}

Seeing this, Huo Yixuan chuckled even more heartily. He approached her and said, 


“Baby, you were too enthusiastic last night. It's normal for your throat to feel uncomfortable after screaming that long.”


Yang Nainai wanted to dig a hole and bury herself in it!


Huo Yixuan didn't seem to see her shame and panic, and continued to tease her 


“I didn't expect your body to be so l#sty. You didn’t wanna let go of my c0ck the whole night, and you would cry as soon as I pulled it out...”


“Don't. Don't... don't talk about it anymore!” 


Yang Nainai felt so ashamed that she suspected that she might have blushed all the way to her toes. 


“I...I was dr*gged and you...you took advantage of the danger, so don't...don't go too far.”


Her throat was really uncomfortable, and it was really hard for her to wheeze out these few words before it became dry and painful again. Her eyes then looked around in a hurry for water to drink.


Huo Yixuan stood up with a smile and then brought a bottle of mineral water to the bed. Yang Nainai reached out to pick it up, but Huo Yixuan just opened the bottle cap and drank it himself.


Yang Nainai froze as she saw him lean forward, grabbed Yang Nainai's chin, and forced her to drink the water in his mouth.


Yang Nainai couldn't resist and could only swallow the warm fluids.


Huo Yixuan succeeded and licked his lips with satisfaction, 


“Baby, I will feed you water like this in the future, okay?”


“It’s not okay!” 


Yang Nainai glared at him angrily, but in Huo Yixuan's eyes, he only saw how cute she was in her coquettish anger.


“You...I...my clothes, I want to wear them.” 


Yang Nainai knew that she was n@ked. She had to dismiss herself being n@ked last night, but she didn’t dare to be n@ked in front of Huo Yixuan now that she was sober and it was broad daylight too.


When Huo Yixuan heard her words, he deliberately teased her, 


“Baby, why do you want to wear clothes? You look best n@ked anyway.”

{By the way, someone stole my work, you cannot believe how livid I am, if you are reading this elsewhere other than https://bloomingsilk.blogspot.com/, please do not like, subscribe or pay them anything. I post every mon, tue, wed, fri for free. I only charge for my advance chapters in ko-fi under mari32.}

Can he be any more shameless?


Yang Nainai complained in her heart, but because her throat was sore and uncomfortable, she really didn't want to say another word.


“Give me... clothes... I... want... go home.” 


Woo woo woo, her voice sounded so bad, like a chicken being strangled in the neck.


Huo Yixuan didn't speak nor did he get up. He just sat beside the bed and looked at Yang Nainai.


Yang Nainai's back was chilled by his stare, and she couldn't help shrinking into the quilt.


Huo Yixuan glanced at the white quilt ambiguously. Suddenly, he lifted the quilt forcefully, and burrowed himself underneath it.


Yang Nainai was pressed down by his body, and instinctively pushed her hands on his torso so he wouldn’t get close to her. Little did she know that her movements caused her t1ts to be pushed together, causing a deep valley to form in between, making him to lose his head even more.


“What are ... you trying... to do?”


Huo Yixuan braced himself on top of her, his gaze deepened as he stared at her wolfishly. Yang Nainai felt that she would definitely be eaten in the next second so she pled fearfully, 


“I...I can't do it...please... .. don't do it anymore, okay?”


He really will kill her like this!


Yang Nainai not only had muscle aches all over her body, even that place felt swollen and uncomfortable. She didn’t know whether her nether regions were now injured because of their crazy activities yesterday.


However, Huo Yixuan grabbed her chin and kissed her deeply until Yang Nainai could no longer breathe. He then released her and said, 


“Don't worry, you were so h0rny last night that I shot all the c0m that I’ve been stocking up for such a long time. Even if you want it, I can't get hard now.”


Yang Nainai felt so much shame and anger at his words. She had gave her body to him so cheaply and obeyed him too well. What did he mean when he said he shot everything in just because she asked for it. That wouldn’t have happened if he had sent her to the hospital in the first place.


“You... get up... I... want to go home.” 


Yang Nainai didn't want to stay any longer, she now wants to stay away from this beast and be alone.


Huo Yixuan smiled and humped Yang Nainai maliciously with his lower body, 


“There’s no hurry, baby. We still have to clear a few things up.”


Yang Nainai looked at him suspiciously, as if she was quietly asking him what he meant.


“Firstly,”


Huo Yixuan grabbed her small hands and pressed them on both sides of her body as if he was now riding her. 


“Last night, you squeezed me dry, how are you going to compensate me now?”


Yang Nainai glared at him, how can he be more shameless! Yet she can see with his body language that this guy was definitely not here for any logical discussion. She resented that fact and said with restraint, 


“What do you want?”


Huo Yixuan laughed wickedly, 


“What else can I want, I'm a big man, so I can't be too petty with a little girl like you. How about this? From now on, you are my girlfriend. Don't forget how you begged me last night.”


Yang Nainai wanted to cry at this very moment. When he didn’t bring it up, she still felt fine but as soon as he mentioned it, she remembered the indescribable scenes last night. She had said a lot of pretty shameful things and begged him so l#stily that it was so embarrassing just to think about it!


“What? Do you want to go back on your words?” 


Huo Yixuan raised his eyebrows and the way he stared at her now made her want to punch him.


Yang Nainai wanted to say: [Yes, I’m regretting my words and all my actions!]


But she was so scared!

{By the way, someone stole my work, you cannot believe how livid I am, if you are reading this elsewhere other than https://bloomingsilk.blogspot.com/, please do not like, subscribe or pay them anything. I post every mon, tue, wed, fri for free. I only charge for my advance chapters in ko-fi under mari32.}

Yes, after going through last night, she knew that this guy was not an ordinary person. Manager Ma didn’t want to offend Brother Hao, but he just dealt with that trash in a single sentence. She was even more afraid to find out what happened to Brother Hao after that, but Huo Yixuan was able to take her away so easily yesterday, so she knew that he was not a simple person.


Yang Nainai suddenly remembered the cruelty he displayed when he beat someone up. When he said that he wanted her to be his girlfriend, he didn't give her any rights to refuse him at all.


Yang Nainai nodded reluctantly, "O...K..."


[Chapter 26] Index  [Chapter 28]


I'm so sorry everyone, I won't provide advanced chapters anymore! For more details about this whole rollercoaster with Kofi, you can access the post here

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts