Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

I give up on kofi

 I'm sorry everyone! I won't be providing anymore advanced chapters in the future. This whole rollercoaster with Kofi has been so stressful for me. It's cancelled once again. I understand why it did what it did and I do respect their decision to do so. I did my best but they still shut the whole thing down. I will still do translations for But I fell in love with you (BLU) and Young Master come and possess me, but it will be twice weekly for each story. 

The reason why it has been cancelled on Kofi is because BLU is a dark story to begin with. There are reasons why Huo Yixuan is a psychotic Yandere and it is explained nearly to the end at why he acts the way he does with Yang Nainai and why he approached her in the first place. Although Chapter 64 and 65 is dark, the chapters after that (till chapter 90) are almost fluffy in comparison, Chapter 96 till Chapter 102 are the truly dark days of both their lives. After Chapter 102, the story will immediately jump to their adult phase.  They do have a somewhat happy ending but the ending is tinge a little bit darker than others and Nainai forgave him in the end for what he did in the past. 

If there are any chapters that you haven't received through this whole rollercoaster then do drop me an email on bloomingsilk248@gmail.com. I'll send all the chapters I have owed you there. All e check payments will be fully refunded so I won't send you those chapters that I have refunded you for. You might need to wait for Kofi to process your payment for them to release the funds on their part. They will take 5 to 10 business days (according to their description) to do it if you made the payment that way.

Thank you for showing such great support to me as a translator. I'll try to finish these two stories on this blog then it will be my last works online for now - probably until I find something I want to translate again. It's been a really exciting self discovery journey for me and how much I am capable of doing. 

For the previous cancellation, you can reach the post here

xoxo,

Mari


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts