Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

New ko-fi

Update: Kofi closed my account again so I won't be offering any advanced chapters in the future. I have made a post about that here

Update: I’ve decided to sign up for another new account under https://ko-fi.com/bloomsilk/shop instead. At least my readers won’t miss out on the last few chapters of BLU. After BLU ends, I’m gonna take a short break to figure how to do things the new way. Sorry for the temporary delay for now.

Hi everyone! I just noticed that my Kofi page had been taken down. I don’t know the exact cause of it but it might be due to the chapters having a lot of explicit content in between the texts. It’s a bummer and I don’t know how to proceed after this… it really took a lot more time than I’ve expected to post the books up. I’ve been trying to get Adsense to monetize this blog too, but so far I’ve ran into issues that it was too new, or that it doesn’t have enough content value. Should I still find a way to continue to provide the advanced chapters? I know a lot of you have been waiting for chapter 91 to 95 to be up and so far only one person managed to get it and the ending for “But I fell in love with you” (BLU) was so close too. It ends at chapter 112. I really don’t know what I should do now…


I’ve submitted a review to see how things go after that and it says that the whole process would take ten days to come back with an answer. I’ll share with y’all how things went for me after this.. I am really sorry for those readers who wait for the chapters to come out. Do let me know if you have any other suggestions on how I can remedy this… Thank you!!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts