Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 29

     


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 29: Going Home



Yang Nainai clenched her teeth while enduring her pain during her journey back home. When she sat down, she felt pain pierce through her b*tt and her nether regions. Huo Yixuan dismissed her actions to prevent him from coming into her house and barged in regardless of what she did.

When she reached the entrance of her building, Yang Nainai dipped her head as low as she could as she was afraid of anybody gossiping about her being in a relationship with Huo Yixuan.

If possible, Yang Nainai would like to stay as far away from him as possible. Yet this guy kept insisting on hugging her while they walked, Yang Nainai kept begging him while acting cute and he relented in the end for them to hold hands instead.

Yang Nainai was still nervous anyway.

Fortunately, a lot of people either stayed home during National Day, or went overseas for vacation. Both of them only met a few old men and women exercising on their way back home but Yang Nainai still lowered her head to temporarily prevent any disasters from happening.

After they entered the house, Yang Nainai turned on her phone while charging it. A string of missed calls from Wang Yufei then popped up on the screen.

Yang Nainai scanned through each and every one of his messages. The kid must have been really worried about her as he asked her whether she was free today so the two of them could meet up.

Yang Nainai took her medicine and it immediately soothed her throat. Her voice was no longer as hoarse as before too. After thinking about it, she made the call.

“Yang Nainai, are you alright, why didn't you answer when I called you?” 

{By the way, someone stole my work, you cannot believe how livid I am, if you are reading this elsewhere other than https://bloomingsilk.blogspot.com/, please do not like, subscribe or pay them anything. I post every mon, tue, wed, fri for free. I only charge for my advance chapters in ko-fi under mari32.}

Wang Yufei's anxious and irritable voice was so loud that Huo Yixuan, who was pouring water from afar, heard it clearly.

Yang Nainai glanced at him once and said in a low voice, 

“I'm fine, my phone just went out of battery. I just turned it on now. How are you? What did the doctor say?”

Wang Yufei was stunned when he heard her voice, 

“What's wrong with your voice? Why does this whole situation feel so weird? Are you alright?”

Yang Nainai hurriedly said, “What can I do? I just caught a cold. If it weren't for you, I wouldn’t have to go out in the middle of the night and be exposed to the cold wind. Don't worry, everything’s okay now."

Wang Yufei paused as guilt filled his voice, 

“I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I will definitely pay you back the 100,000 yuan from yesterday.”

Yang Nainai couldn't help but smile when she heard this, 

“Little Feifei, do you even know who I am? I guard my money like a miser, if someone wants my money, they can keep on dreaming."

“What do you mean?”

“I don't even have 100,000 yuan to begin with. How can I give him that much money? Don't worry about it.” 

{By the way, someone stole my work, you cannot believe how livid I am, if you are reading this elsewhere other than https://bloomingsilk.blogspot.com/, please do not like, subscribe or pay them anything. I post every mon, tue, wed, fri for free. I only charge for my advance chapters in ko-fi under mari32.}

Seeing Huo Yixuan sitting next to her with a glass of water, Yang Nainai couldn't help but want to get up, but her body was still aching so she gave up that idea.

“Then what did you give him?” Wang Yufei was nervous.

“Oh, I gave him a medical card from the Men's Hospital, and he can get a 10% discount for prost4te treatment.” 

She got the membership card of the Men's Hospital when it was randomly distributed to her by the roadside. Fortunately, it was dark and hard to see, so they all believed that it was a bank card.

Wang Yufei was surprised, 

“Yang Nainai, don't lie to me, if you do this, will the gangsters really let you go? Are you really okay?”

“I...” 

Just as Yang Nainai was about to say something, Huo Yixuan hands started to rove on her body again.

He tugged Yang Nainai into his arms as he played with her fingers then rubbed her t!ts with just the right pressure. His agile tongue then began to lick the frantic pulse on Yang Nainai's neck.

Yang Nainai's body stiffened as she squeezed his hand, and hurriedly said, 

“I'm really fine, I'll tell you the details later. Just focus on your recovery now. I'll go to the hospital to see you, and be prepared to tell me what happened yesterday and why you got into trouble in detail then. I need to take my medicine now, so I’ll hang up first.”

Yang Nainai hung up the phone in a panic. She then slapped Huo Yixuan's hands away, 

“What are you doing? Why can't you let me rest?”

Yang Nainai was angry and glared at him with her big eyes, but Huo Yixuan could only see how shy and short-tempered she was, making her look so adorable.

“You still have time to call other men so I think you are still quite energetic. Why don't we have our tutoring session now?”

Yang Nainai couldn't help but punched him, 

“Why are you being so hateful? You only know how to bully me… so hateful[1].”

Huo Yixuan grabbed her hand, turned her body over, and pushed her onto the sofa. 

“Little vixen, are you trying to s3duc3 me again, hmmm?”

Did she even try to s3duc3 him? Yang Nainai really didn't understand how Huo Yixuan's brain works. 

“Get up, this is my house, don't be too reckless here. If my parents come back and see you treating me like this then, you wouldn't be able to get off scot free.”

Huo Yixuan felt happy pressing her down like this, so how could he even bear to get up, 

“It's good if they come back. I should meet my in laws anyway. They will definitely like me very much."

Shameless rascal, Yang Nainai felt like she would never win an argument against him in this lifetime, so she could only say, 

“Get up. You’re too heavy. I feel so squashed under you.”

Huo Yixuan gently teased and played with her silky strands while he grinned sinisterly, 

{By the way, someone stole my work, you cannot believe how livid I am, if you are reading this elsewhere other than https://bloomingsilk.blogspot.com/, please do not like, subscribe or pay them anything. I post every mon, tue, wed, fri for free. I only charge for my advance chapters in ko-fi under mari32.}

“Heavy? You begged me to f*ck you hard all night yesterday, yet I never heard you complain that I was heavy once!”

Yang Nainai was starting to get desperate, 

“Huo Yixuan, I'm afraid that you still haven’t done enough yesterday. What are you trying to do now anyway?”

Huo Yixuan took the opportunity to kiss her, 

“My baby is so smart, tell me, who was that man just now? You were almost gang-r@ped by those gangsters because of him last night, and today you are calling to ask about his condition? Why, do you like him?”

Yang Nainai could clearly see him smiling, but she just felt that his last sentence concealed an undertone of implied danger.

“What nonsense are you talking about, that's my little brother.” Yang Nainai retorted.

“Little Brother?” 

Huo Yixuan wrapped a lock of her hair around his fingers. His long tapered fingers looked particularly elegant. 

“Why didn't I know that you have a younger brother?”

Yang Nainai stared at those nimble fingers, recalling how they set fire all over her body last night, how it went in and out of her little sheath, luring her towards her highest peak. She then shook her head and slapped it away. His hand only responded by pulling the lock of hair back into his grasp once more.

“He’s my mother’s cousin's son, so how can he not be my younger brother? Don’t keep getting handsy on me, I hate it.”

Huo Yixuan knew then that he was only her cousin, so his mood improved a little. 

“Cousin? How old is he? Why does he need his sister to wipe his b*tt when he gets into trouble, hmm?”

Yang Nainai was also unhappy when it came to this. She didn’t know what type of mind altering dr*g that Zhao Rou’an had fed him to cause Wang Yufei to repeatedly get into trouble because of her.

However, she didn’t like it when anyone outside her family criticized Wang Yufei in front of her face.

“You don't need to know how old he is. No matter how old my brother is, only I can boss him around. By the way, how did you deal with those people last night?” 

Yang Nainai took the opportunity to change the subject.

Huo Yixuan saw through her little trick, but he didn't expose her. He just followed her words and said, 

“It's just a few thugs. I just let the staff in the club call the police to deal with the situation.”

Yang Nainai didn't believe him, 

“That manager looks really sleazy, why did he even listen to you at all? There were also a few people with you yesterday. They don't look like ordinary people, they looked more like fitness trainers since they have such big muscles. Also, why were you there last night? What were you doing?”

Huo Yixuan's hand slid all the way down, he then slowly lifted up her skirt and touched her smooth @ss.

Yang Nainai's was so shocked by his sudden touch that her chrysanthemum hole tightened. She immediately gripped his hand that was starting to hook her p4nti3s aside, 

“Don't, it's daytime, I'm afraid.”

Huo Yixuan's fingers were slightly cool to the touch, and he rubbed Yang Nainai's @ss delicately. Even though they were not doing anything at the moment, Yang Nainai still felt that his touch was too er0tic under broad daylight.

“What are you afraid of, we’re not even outside. I'm just checking whether your little p*55y is swollen or not. If it is then I'll put some medicine on it.”

Dear lord, give her the patience to endure this man!

Yang Nainai really wanted to swear, but after last night, she was inexplicably afraid of Huo Yixuan. She couldn't say why but she just felt afraid of him.

“I can do it myself, don’t you have other things to do? Don't you need to go back to do your homework?”



Translation corner:

[1] So hateful - She's acting cute again in this context. This is one of the ways how girls flirt/act cute with their partners to get what they want.




I'm so sorry everyone, I won't provide advanced chapters anymore! For more details about this whole rollercoaster with Kofi, you can access the post here


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts