Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

Young master, come and possess me! - Chapter 37

  


[Chapter 36]  [Index]    [Chapter 38]


Young Master, Come and Possess Me!   

Chapter 37: Always abandon her



Tang Cheng Cheng patted her stomach with satisfaction after filling up her stomach, and laid on the ground to rest. She then nodded off slowly into sleep.

Someone suddenly kicked her.

Although it didn't hurt, it surprised her.

She looked up and saw Fox.

"What?" Why did he kick her for nothing?

"Come."

"Where to?"

"Come here, why are you yapping so much for?" Fox waved his "little fist", as if he was posing to hit her.

Tang Cheng Cheng pouted then yawned drowsily as she got up reluctantly to follow behind him.

As she was walking, she suddenly remembered something and asked excitedly,

"Was the roasted rabbit delicious?"

“It was just passable.” In reality, the meat deserved full accolades for it.

Although she wasn’t able to season it with salt and sugar, the sourness from the fruit juices tenderized the meat so perfectly that it almost melted in their mouth while the sweet tangy taste roused their appetites for more.

Even Jackal, who had a picky mouth and came from a noble medical household, had yearned for a second serving too.

They really had to thank their lucky stars for being able to even have such a meal in the middle of the wild mountains.

"How can you say that it’s just passable when I can clearly see the leftover oil stains around your mouth? Hmph."

Why can’t his words match what is in his heart?

"Won’t you just admit that I am a talented person? It’s not bad for you to accept me as your maid, right?"

Did this person just take the opportunity to promote herself for a working position?

Fox narrowed his eyes.

"I don't want to accept you because of this mouth of yours."

"What's wrong with my mouth?"

She always felt that her mouth was pretty well shaped since it was plump and petite. Didn’t people always say that beautiful women usually have small cherry lips?

"You spend all day long talking back to me."

The more Fox thought about it, the more angry he became. He pinched her face and twisted it hard.

"Will it kill you to not talk back to me for just one day? Will it kill you?!"

"Ah ah ah!" Tang Cheng Cheng cried out in pain. "When did I talk back?"

"You still dare to deny this?!"

Fox casually reminded her as he released her, "If you really consider me as your master then how dare you snap out at me when I beat you for your regressions? You even threatened to kiss me to change back our souls to let me feel the pain! When I told you that the food you cooked is just passable, you even dare to tell me that I have oil stains all over my mouth? Who will dare to accept you as a maid when you are like this?"

"I didn’t say it that way and you still beat me out of the blue too so of course I have to defend my tiny soul a little. Besides, I'm just stating the truth anyway. You enjoyed the rabbit meat so much that the oil stains beside your mouth started to drip down to your clothes."

Tang Cheng Cheng's fingers then reached out to dab on the corners of his mouth pushing Fox’s rage to instantly blow up.

"You still dare to talk back!" Fox pinched the other side of her face angrily.

"Yah, ah ah, it hurts!"

After Fox squeezed her for a second, he let her go. Tang Cheng Cheng's cheeks were now red on both sides, as if someone had rouged the wrong place by mistake.

"Wu Wu wu..." Tang Cheng Cheng rubbed her cheeks cautiously while feeling sorry for herself. "Then I won't say anything in the future, okay? If I don't say it, you'll accept me and help my dad treat his foot injury, right?"

She just needed to concentrate on achieving her future goals and she'll be able to bear all of his torments!

{By the way, someone stole my work, you cannot believe how livid I am, if you are reading this elsewhere other than https://bloomingsilk.blogspot.com/, please do not like, subscribe or pay them anything. I post every mon, tue, wed, fri for free. I only charge for my advance chapters in ko-fi under mari32.}

"We’ll talk about this again if you are able to do what you promised." Fox spat.

He felt after venting out his anger on her. He mindlessly plucked a blade of grass and put it in his mouth to gnaw on it then continued to walk forward.

Tang Cheng Cheng was quiet for a while but her curiosity won out in the end.

"Young master, where are you taking me?"

She looked back but both Jackal and Lynx were nowhere to be seen.

"Shut up, I didn't say that you were allowed to speak."

"Oh."

Tang Cheng Cheng puckered her mouth so high that Fox could now probably hang a pound of pork on it.

After walking for a while, Fox finally stopped.

They had arrived to a certain clearing in the middle of the dense mountain forest and this place looked almost similar to the place they had settled down just now. Yet there were more trees growing here and they towered mightily over the forest floor, casting more shadows on the clearing underneath, making the place a little darker as the sun couldn’t penetrate much through the thick canopy.

"Young master, please tell me you didn’t call me here to kill me, right?" Tang Cheng Cheng’s eyes darted left and right as she joked around.

Of course she knew that if Fox really wanted to kill her, he wouldn't have chose to do it at this time since she was still occupying his body anyway.

If they had been in a different situation, he might have been tempted to do it though!

Fox can only grind his teeth in frustration.

"Take off your trousers." Fox gave the order, "We have to leave in a bit so we have to exchange our souls now."

"We are going back to Li's manor?"

"Don’t tell me that you want to continue eating and sleeping at this place?"

"But don’t we now have Lynx and the rest to protect us? There’s no need for us to exchange our souls back, right?"

"We need Jackal and Lynx to protect us because we need to prevent facing someone trying to kill us when our souls are not in the correct body! This doesn’t mean that we don't need to change souls at all!" 

Fox roared the last sentence into her ears while tipping his toes beside her.

Tang Cheng Cheng’s ears were now hurting because of his roar, so she gingerly rubbed her aching ears with her fingers.

"Young master, when I go back, I must ask someone to brew the dragon’s might liver tonic[1] for you to drink since you are so grumpy. The owner of the medicine hall near my house said that if you lose your temper often, it will damage your liver because your Yang energy will leak out and be replaced by air. You have to be careful then because it might paralyze both your hands and feet and cause your tongue to permanently be so swollen that it hangs out your mouth… Aiyo, why are you kicking me?"

Although the kick did not have enough power behind it to damage her, it still hurt because his foot struck the shinbone in front of her legs.

"Do you still want to be my maid?" Fox threatened her.

"Of course I do!" Tang Cheng Cheng nodded vigorously.

"Then shut up and take off your pants!"

"But..."

"But what?"

{By the way, someone stole my work, you cannot believe how livid I am, if you are reading this elsewhere other than https://bloomingsilk.blogspot.com/, please do not like, subscribe or pay them anything. I post every mon, tue, wed, fri for free. I only charge for my advance chapters in ko-fi under mari32.}

"But the young master will always abandon me in the end!" Tang Cheng Cheng pouted and frowned with aggrieved expression.

"Ah?"

Always abandon her?

Translation corner:

[1] 龙胆泻肝汤 - Dragon’s might liver tonic is a dark brown soup that is brewed with at least ten different Chinese medicinal herbs (in the picture below) to take away a person’s heaty symptoms. Heaty symptoms are symptoms that you experience when you eat too much chocolates. You get symptoms such as headache, itchy or hoarse throat, sometimes fever, itchy ears, swollen tongue and so on and so forth. Cheng Cheng is saying that his temper is too heated/fiery here.



Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts