Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

Young Master, come and possess me! - Chapter 38

   


[Chapter 37]  [Index]     [Chapter 39]


Young Master, Come and Possess Me!   

Chapter 38: Dismantling the bridge when crossing the river



"Could it be that you want me to marry you? You’re a human and I’m a demon so how can we get married?"

"I didn't mean it like that." Tang Cheng Cheng denied those words with a blushing face.

She didn't expect him to marry her either, and she would consider herself lucky if he accepted her as a maid.

She was already prepared for the fact that she wouldn’t be able to marry anyone in this lifetime. After all, he had already plundered her v!rg!nity to ruins because of their unfortunate yin and yang displacement of souls, woo woo…

”Then why did you tell me that I abandoned you in the end?”

If he had the choice to ‘abandon’ her then he wouldn’t have dragged her along until now.

"It's... it’s just that..."

It was so embarrassing for her to even mention the incident, so Tang Cheng Cheng not only blushed, she also stammered in shyness. Those people who didn’t understand what she went through might even think that she was harboring a secret adoration of an adolescent girl for her sweetheart.

"Why are you stuttering? Did you really hide some ghosts in your heart[1]?"

"Oooff!" Tang Cheng Cheng stumbled forward when he suddenly kicked her from behind.

"We’re just connected when we become intim@te. You told me that we just need to connect for our souls to be exchanged but once it becomes successful, you will just throw me aside and disregard my feelings. Doesn’t that count as abandonment?"

"Shouldn’t that be called crossing the river then breaking the bridge[2]?"

"Yes!" Tang Cheng Cheng's eyes lit up, "That’s exactly what it is, you crossed the river and broke the bridge for me!"

"Your mother[3], how dare you accuse me of crossing the river then breaking the bridge!"

Talking to her really made him so angry.

"By the way, what kind of feelings are you talking about? How did I ignore your feelings?"

"It’s, it’s just like what you did last time. You kicked me out of the tree nest after we were intim@te, and then... and then I felt so uncomfortable all over...and... and I really wanted to continue but you won't let me continue..."

"How could I continue when my injuries were so serious? Were you trying to see if my blood could spray like a waterfall and kill me because my blood dried up ?"

This girl really had no conscience.

"I-I know that... so I didn't tell you to move for me... I could just move myself, but you shooed me away."

It’s so shameful to say such things!

Tang Cheng Cheng covered her hot cheeks as she felt that overcoming her shame while she had to say such embarrassing things was the biggest challenge she had to face in her short life.

Yet if she didn’t explain things to him clearly now, didn’t that mean that he would slowly torture her to insanity every time they became intimate in the future?

She shuddered at the major discomfort she felt when she recalled the itch all over her body. The worst itch happened to be the ones in her little hole and it was so unbearably distressing that it blanked out her mind until everything felt like a blur. It was as if she had lost her soul while she barely even knew what she did, trembling to find something to satisfy that urge.

This idiot!

He really wanted to pinch her as hard as he could.

How dare she say that she could have just move by herself?

Did he really think that he was some kind of wooden doll that had no feelings at all?

Fox folded his arms and glared at her.

Tang Cheng Cheng's eyes roved left and right in embarrassment. She no longer dared to look at his face directly.

"I think I have to change your name to L#sty Tang!"

"I-I'm not, I also don't wish to..."

"Stop talking nonsense, lower your head now!" Fox ordered.

Tang Cheng Cheng pursed her mouth but bowed down her head obediently.

The moment both their lips touched, their soul changed in the next instant.

Tang Cheng Cheng raised her slender arms and grabbed the back of Fox’s neck while she closed her eyes tightly. It was obvious that she gave herself completely when she savored the heat that had been generated between them.

Her looks were so pure and innocent that it was really hard to connect the fact that she hid such coquettish passion deep inside her bones.

Fox chuckled sarcastically.

Tang Cheng Cheng flickered her eyes open at the sound of his laughter.

"What are you laughing at?"

Her voice had an alluring lilt while her pupils glittered full of passionate s3ducti0n, boiling the l#st in Fox’s body, causing his blood to surge.

"You're pretty good at s3ducing men."

"What?"

"Humph!"

Fox slid his arm around her waist to tug her into his embrace then turned her around to press her against the rough bark of the tree. He then slanted his hungry lips on hers, locking her in that s3ductive trance before their exchange of souls expired once more. He continued to assault her soft mouth by tracing the inside seams of her mouth then licking her slightly clenched teeth to gain entrance. Her teeth separated slightly as her air thinned out, allowing his tongue to entangle with hers, sucking on that soft plushness lightly to coax it to enter Fox’s mouth.

"Hmm..."

Tang Cheng Cheng let out a weak moan in response to his kiss.

The l^sty toxins in her body were awakened once more, igniting a spark deep in her lower tummy. She pressed her unbearable body against him, as the itch circling around her round little dumplings and n!ppl3s amplified. She couldn't help rubbing herself up and down on him, trying to relieve that tormenting itch.

"Touch me..." Her desperate moans gurgled out. "Itchy..."

"Little hussy, you're really getting more and more shameless."

Although his words reprimanded her, his busy hands still untied the belt on Tang Cheng Cheng's body then tugged the shirt off her rounded shoulders, leaving her with only her chest band and her pants.

His eyes glinted as this revealed the two hard points that were already pushing against her soft underwear.


Translation corner:

[1]心里有鬼: Directly translates to ghost in your heart. It’s a figure of expression saying that a person is harboring some sort of secrets or some kind of guilt

[2] 过河拆桥: Dismantling the bridge after crossing the river. It means that you destroy everything, or abandon your partner once you get what you wanted from them




Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts