Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 31

  


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 31: Contraceptives




Yang Nainai applied the medicine carefully all over her body, changed into her home clothes and began to brush her teeth. Her mind started to wander to the memory of being pressed on the washbasin while being f*cked the night before. She felt so much pl34sure bombarding her senses then and finally had a clim4x when it all ended.

Her eyes hazed over as she stared at herself blankly with a mouthful of toothpaste foam in the mirror. Yang Nainai blushed at first and then realized in horror that when Huo Yixuan hugged her that day, it felt as if he had shot everything into her body too!

What the hell!

Why did she only remember this now!

That b@stard didn't even wear a c0nd0m at all that night and c*mmed more than once into her body.

"I will shoot everything inside your sl*tty c*nt, then you can sleep with my c*m full inside your pu55y, okay!?"

Huo Yixuan's provocative words echoed in her ears, and it frightened Yang Nainai so much that she felt her soul leaving her physical body. She’s so dead meat now, she didn’t even take any morning after pill, what should she do if she got pregnant?

She tried to calculate how much time had passed since the incident happened, while hurriedly changing her clothes so that she could go out and buy the medicine.

Huo Yixuan, that b@stard should have suffered being stabbed by thousands of knives. He only cared about his own pl34sures, and didn't even bother whether she would get pregnant or not. If she really got pregnant, does she need to have an abortion then?

How much damage will her body suffer because of this?

Scum, b@stard, she really hated him at this moment.
{If you are reading this other than on my blog bloomingsilk.blogspot.com then do not give this person any likes, subscribe or even waste your money on this. I only charge for the advance chapters in Ko-fi under the name Mari32 and post this story for free on Mondays and Wednesdays. Don't fall for their dirty tricks!!!}

With anger, Yang Nainai opened the door and saw Huo Yixuan carrying a food box in his hands. Yang Nainai instantly wished she could stab him alive.

Yet she had to buy those pills first no matter what because she didn’t want to ruin her life.

“Where are you going?!” 

Huo Yixuan saw how angry she was as she rushed out, ignoring him, so he became suspicious and pulled her back.

“Get out of my sight, I don't want to see you now!” 

Yang Nainai struggled to get off his hold, but she couldn’t fight off Huo Yixuan's strength at all.

Yang Nainai became so enraged that she kicked him.

Huo Yixuan avoided the attack and pressed her against the wall, 

“Have you gone crazy?”

Is she crazy?

Yang Nainai hated being in such a situation and it caused her eyes to fill with tears, 

“Huo Yixuan, you b@stard, bullying me so much.” 

Huo Yixuan froze for a second,

“What's the matter? Who bullied you baby?”

“Who else if it's not you? That night, you...” 

She was about to speak when she heard someone come out of the elevator.

Yang Nainai panicked so she dragged Huo Yixuan into her house.

After closing the door, Huo Yixuan asked, 

“What's wrong with me? Is it because I f*cked you too hard and the swelling hasn't subsided yet? Hmm!”
{If you are reading this other than on my blog bloomingsilk.blogspot.com then do not give this person any likes, subscribe or even waste your money on this. I only charge for the advance chapters in Ko-fi under the name Mari32 and post this story for free on Mondays and Wednesdays. Don't fall for their dirty tricks!!!}

“Hmmph, stinky b@stard, you… did you shoot everything inside?”

As soon as Huo Yixuan heard it, he understood what she meant. He deliberately pushed her against the wall, and said evilly, 

“Yeah, I shot it all inside, and I shot a lot in too. Your h0rny c*nt can't even hold it all so some of it leaked out.”

“You...you shameless scumb4g, don’t you know that this will lead to pregnancy? I...I'm going to buy the pills now. B@stard, if I get pregnant, I'll kill you!” 

Yang Nainai pushed him away, but Huo Yixuan didn't even move.

He started to crowd in on her, crushing Yang Nainai hard against his body.

“Don't worry, baby, if that happens, then we'll get married and give birth to a baby. Your husband can afford raise both of you.”

“What nonsense, I’m still young, so I don't want to give birth to your children. Woo woo woo, I still have to go to school. I can’t enter the exam hall with a big belly. Other people will definitely laugh at me. Woo woo woo, you scum, you only know how to bully me, I hate you to death.”

When Huo Yixuan saw that Yang Nainai was really crying, he held back his teasing thoughts. He hugged her and gently comforted her, 

“Alright, don't be afraid, you won't get pregnant, I have already taken some steps to prevent it.”

Yang Nainai looked at him in surprise, 

“Really? You’re not lying to me?”

Huo Yixuan wiped away her tears. He then smiled lightly and said, 

“Why should I lie to you? The ointment I gave you is a contr4ceptiv3 too. Don't worry, you definitely won’t get pregnant. Besides...”

“What?”

Huo Yixuan slid his hand downwards and started to knead her @ss. 
{If you are reading this other than on my blog bloomingsilk.blogspot.com then do not give this person any likes, subscribe or even waste your money on this. I only charge for the advance chapters in Ko-fi under the name Mari32 and post this story for free on Mondays and Wednesdays. Don't fall for their dirty tricks!!!}

“I've only f*cked you once, why would I want to get you pregnant so quickly? Won’t I be digging a hole for myself then?”

Yang Nainai nodded instinctively, he's right.

Hmm....

Right? What the hell?!

“Huo Yixuan, if you are thinking about doing it next time then you can dream on!” 

Being caught in his web once was bad luck and it was impossible for her to allow him to do the same thing to her the next time.

When Huo Yixuan heard her words, he tightened his arms around her, his roving hands clutched her waist and kneaded her @ss even more obscenely. His obsidian eyes sharpened in a dangerous light while his husky baritone made Yang Nainai shiver in response.

“Baby, only a day has passed and you’ve already become so heartless. Are you trying to turn me away and treat me like a stranger? Have you forgotten what you promised me? Huh?”

Yang Nainai's body froze in place. Why did she end up telling him about her plans? Wasn’t she supposed to get rid of him slowly? If she said this now, wasn't she giving him a reason to retaliate against her?

Yang Nainai gulped nervously and gave him a fake smile, 

“Haha, I...I was just shocked. I didn't...didn’t take back my words. You... promise me that you won’t let me get pregnant, okay?" 

They at least need to keep this limit.

Huo Yixuan narrowed his eyes, “Really?”

“Yes yes yes, I swear, don't be angry, okay? I'm scared of you like this.”

Hearing this, Huo Yixuan suddenly smiled, 

“Baby, as long as you obediently let me f*ck you then I won't let you get pregnant so easily. After all...”

Huo Yixuan humped his lower abdomen at her sinisterly and s3ductive3ly, 

“Huo gege's c0ck is reluctant to part with your h0rny pu55y!”

Yang Nainai wanted to curse at him, what kind of bullsh!t logic is that? The more they do it, the easier it is for her to get pregnant! What did he mean when he asked her to be obedient when he wanted to f*ck her? Won’t that get her pregnant even faster?!

Beasts will always remain beasts, one cannot understand their thought process if they predict their next actions normally.

She needed to stabilize him first, then think about a way to escape him later.

Yang Nainai gave him a fake smile once more and tried to divert his attention, 

“What is that, is it for me?”

Huo Yixuan turned his head and saw the food box he had left on top of the shoe cabinet, 

“Of course, no matter what, I can't starve my baby. If your t!ts shrink because of hunger then I will feel heartbroken.”

If he liked big t!ts so much, why don’t he go to Thailand and get a pair for himself?!

Yang Nainai vomited all the complaints she had into her heart, and continued the fake smile on her face, 

“Haha, what a coincidence, I'm hungry now. Let me go so I can eat lunch.”

Huo Yixuan didn't stop her this time and watched her put the food box on the coffee table. She then ate while watching a show on the TV.

Huo Yixuan brought a few privately cooked dishes[1]. Yang Nainai ate them all enthusiastically. She then asked him, 

“Where did you buy this food at? It’s so delicious.”
{If you are reading this other than on my blog bloomingsilk.blogspot.com then do not give this person any likes, subscribe or even waste your money on this. I only charge for the advance chapters in Ko-fi under the name Mari32 and post this story for free on Mondays and Wednesdays. Don't fall for their dirty tricks!!!}

If she didn’t want to cook the next time then she could order takeout from this restaurant.

Huo Yixuan watched her eat with a warm smile on his face. Yang Nainai ate until her face was bulging with food. She didn’t hear an answer from him, so she raised her head to look at him curiously. Huo Yixuan's gaze were too intense causing Yang Nainai's scalp to tingle.

Why was he looking at her like this?!

Huo Yixuan looked like he was watching his beloved pet. Satisfaction filled his eyes as he saw how happy she was while she was eating her food and... hehehe!

Yang Nainai didn't dare to think too much, and continued to lower her head to eat enthusiastically. It was not long before she emptied her food box. She then wrapped everything up and began to chase her guest off her house. 

“I'm full, thank you for the takeaway, I won't bother you any further, you may go now.”

Huo Yixuan slowly leaned back on the sofa, propped his leg on his thigh, and relaxed casually. He looked like a wealthy nobleman. 

“I’m not in a hurry. Nainai, come here and take off your pants.”

"What do you want?" Yang Nainai covered her chest in fright, "It's really bright outside, don't mess around!” 

Huo Yixuan jokingly teased her. 

“Are you looking forward to it so much? It's a pity, I just want to see whether the swelling in your little pu55y has subsided or not. I can't satisfy you for the time being.”

Yang Nainai wanted to smash a brick on his head. She was not looking forward to it at all! She was clearly afraid that he had bad intentions towards her, that’s all!


Translation corner

[1] Privately cooked dishes are food that can be ordered/catered at a specific setting from high class private kitchens that only cater to a few clients at one time. They usually specialize in some kind of cuisine and the food always maintain a certain quality.



I'm so sorry everyone, I won't provide advanced chapters anymore! For more details about this whole rollercoaster with Kofi, you can access the post here

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts