Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 34 (Slight H)

 


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 34: Petty little monster (Slight H)


The following content is for mature audiences only as it has a lot of explicit content. If you chose to read this then you will have consented that you are over the age of 18 years old and is okay with the tags in novel updates about this story which you can access in the index above. If you are not okay with this, please skip this chapter.  Enjoy!!




After getting out of the car, Yang Nainai wanted to break free from Huo Yixuan and run away. Yet Huo Yixuan kept holding on to her tightly, Yang Nainai was no match to his strength at all.

“Let go, why are you doing this in public?” 

Yang Nainai was very afraid that someone would recognize her as this place was quite near her home.

Huo Yixuan pulled her into his arms as his voice rasped darkly in her ear, 

“You can either follow me obediently, or I’ll let the whole school know about our relationship tomorrow.”

What?

Yang Nainai eyes widened, but she didn’t dare to resist him anymore. Huo Yixuan is so shameless that he can do it without any scruples.

Yang Nainai was just good at talking, but she was actually a coward inside. If the whole school knew that she’d slept with Huo Yixuan, she was afraid that she would be killed by those crazy female fans.

Yang Nainai had a lot of worries inside her head as she was dragged into Huo Yixuan’s house.

As soon as Yang Nainai entered, she clawed at the door and refused to go inside. 

“Why are you dragging me here, don't mess around, I...”

Huo Yixuan didn't bother to argue with her, so he carried Yang Nainai into the room, and threw her on the bed.

Yang Nainai was starting to panic as she watched Huo Yixuan stand by the bed and took off his shirt. She backed off little by little until her back hit the headboard, cutting off any other way to escape his clutches.

“You...what are you doing, I...I'm telling you...this...r@pe is illegal.”

Huo Yixuan sneered, his eyes glinted dangerously, 

“Take off your clothes, or should I take them off for you?”

Yang Nainai froze as she realized that he was serious this time. 

“Don't be like this, I'm not feeling well, it hurts, really.”

Huo Yixuan crowded in on her body. Yang Nainai shrank away, as her wide eyes looked at him with trepidation. 

“Close the curtains, close it, or someone might see us.”

“Your house is opposite mine, so who will be able to see us anyway?” 

Huo Yixuan was about to get up and pull them close, but Yang Nainai hid herself at the other end of the bed, 

“Close the curtain first then we’ll talk.”
{If you are reading this other than on my blog bloomingsilk.blogspot.com then do not give this person any likes, subscribe or even waste your money on this. I only post this story for free on Mondays and Wednesdays. Don't fall for their dirty tricks!!!}

Huo Yixuan glanced at her, then slowly walked towards the window. Yang Nainai tried to rush out of the room. Huo Yixuan didn’t even bother to stop her while he lazily pulled the curtains close, watching Yang Nainai struggle with the doorknob.

“Don't bother, the door can only be opened with my fingerprint.”

“What's wrong with you, why do you still need fingerprint recognition when you go out, you p3rv3rt.” 

Yang Nainai couldn't open the door for a long time so she kicked the door angrily.

“Why, have you decided to stop pretending?” 

Huo Yixuan crossed his arms on his n@ked torso, grinning at her mischievously.

Yang Nainai felt her saliva pooling in her mouth when she saw his abs rippling in that provocative posture of his, she then clenched her teeth, 

“Huo Yixuan, don't go too far, I will admit that I slept with you that day to repay what I owed you. Once is enough, do you think you could force me for the second time?”

Huo Yixuan approached her, trapping Yang Nainai against the door, slowing down her protest against him.

“So, you lied to me when you promised to be my girlfriend? Huh?”

Yang Nainai slapped his hand away and raised her head, 

“Yes, if you didn't take advantage of me, I...I don’t want to be your girlfriend at all.”

“Why not? Am I really that bad?” 

Huo Yixuan braced his hands on the door, trapping her against the hard surface.

He was too close to her and his delicious scent hit her senses again. Yang Nainai’s heart pumped faster so she turned her head and dared not look at him, 
{If you are reading this other than on my blog bloomingsilk.blogspot.com then do not give this person any likes, subscribe or even waste your money on this. I only post this story for free on Mondays and Wednesdays. Don't fall for their dirty tricks!!!}

“You are not good to me. You’re always so arrogant and you like to bully and intimidate me. Who will like you like this?”

Huo Yixuan pinched her chin, forcing her to look at him 

“Really? I bullied you?”

“Didn’t you?” Yang Nainai glared at him.

Huo Yixuan thought about it for a while, and grinned sinisterly, 

“I am well-endowed and handsome. I have a good body and is good at my studies too. I’m never short of money. If you want to talk about bullying... Yang Nainai, I just like to bully you in bed.” 

“You're so shameless!” Yang Nainai blushed with shame and indignation. “You...how are you...”

“What is it about me? Did I not give you pl34sure when I f*cked you, or have I not f*cked you enough to understand me at all?”

Huo Yixuan leaned closer and blew his hot breath on her pink mouth. 

“Baby, the moment you begged me to f*ck you, you are mine. Don't think about playing tricks with me, be my woman honestly, or...”

“Or...what?”

“I have a lot of ways to make you obey me, do you want to try them out?”

Yang Nainai wanted to just do it if he dared to force her, but the look in Huo Yixuan’s eyes were so terrifying. If she said no, would he kill her?

“Huo...Huo Yixuan, you...you have a lot of girls waiting to be your girlfriend, why do you want me instead?” 

Yang Nainai couldn’t understand him at all.

Huo Yixuan kissed her once and said with a grin, 

“Of course it's because, as soon as I see you, my c0ck will get so hard. I can't get hard with other women.”

Yang Nainai shrank to the side, what kind of rogue explanation is this? She had hoped that he would tell her that he likes her, but unfortunately he’s not a normal person.

The room had become quite dim with the curtains drawn, but it didn’t prevent Huo Yixuan from stripping Yang Nainai and doing whatever he wanted.

He forced Yang Nainai to lie on the edge of the bed with her @ss tilted up. He then tied her hands behind her back with his necktie.

His rough hands gripped Yang Nainai's soft waist, pried open her nether lips then plunged in hard. His hard thick meat pole rammed into her little pu55y violently, causing her water to coat the inner corners of her supple thighs. The lecherous dew was slowly whipped into small bubbles, making the sight so lewd and alluring that it titillated Huo Yixuan even more.

Yang Nainai bit into the soft pillow in front of her, not willing to make a sound, but Huo Yixuan’s every plunge inwards hit her so hard that she couldn’t help but whimper.

“Little vixen, there's so much water, and it makes me feel so damn good.” 

Pl34sure filled Huo Yixuan so deeply that he raised his hand and slapped her on her fleshy @ss.

Yang Nainai screamed shrilly, 

“Don't hit me, it hurts.” 

Damn bastard, p3rvert, he only knew how to bully her.

Huo Yixuan laughed maliciously, pounding her tiny sheath while pulling her body up with one hand. Yang Nainai's hands were tied so she could only submit herself to his manipulations. {If you are reading this other than on my blog bloomingsilk.blogspot.com then do not give this person any likes, subscribe or even waste your money on this. I only post this story for free on Mondays and Wednesdays. Don't fall for their dirty tricks!!!}

Huo Yixuan rubbed Yang Nainai's big t!ts in circles while his agile tongue licked and suck on the tender white skin of her neck. His mouth traced its way up from the curve of her shoulders to the sensitive base at the back of her neck, licking slowly with the tip of his tongue to her left earlobe. He then poked the wet tip maliciously into her auricle, plunging it in and out.

Yang Nainai could feel her breath hitch with his teasing then her body shuddered in excitement, while her little sheath tightened several degrees more.

“Pakk” Huo Yixuan slapped her again, 

“Vixen, why are you clamping me so tight, do you want me to f*ck you to death?”

He rammed in once more!

Yang Nainai sucked in uneven breaths, her eyes trembled while she looked at him, 

“Why did you to lick my ears then? It feels so itchy.”

Huo Yixuan chuckled then held her chin to force her to accept his kiss. Yang Nainai clenched her teeth and refused to let him in. Once Huo Yixuan finished licking her teeth, he suddenly squeezed and pulled Yang Nainai's n!pple hard causing her to scream shrilly with her mouth opened wide.

Huo Yixuan drove his wet tongue straight into her soft palates, causing Yang Nainai to collapse in defeat.

When Huo Yixuan was finally satisfied, he let go of Yang Nainai's mouth, leaving Yang Nainai gasping for air after his sensuous assault.

Huo Yixuan pulled her off the bed, grabbed her arm, and forced her to walk out of the room while f*cking from behind.

Yang Nainai had never experience this kind of tactical control before, so she twisted her body in a panic to resist. Yet Huo Yixuan still had his c0ck embedded inside her body, while both her hands were under his control. The struggles that she made only sent more pl34sures up Huo Yixuan’s spine.

Slap slap slap!

Huo Yixuan slapped Yang Nainai's @ss while locking her wrist in place. His thick c0ck thrust furiously into her so it  forced her to walk forward. 

“H0rny witch, didn't you say that I was wh0ring around? I will definitely satisfy you today and wh0re around with you.”


I'm so sorry everyone, I won't provide advanced chapters anymore! For more details about this whole rollercoaster with Kofi, you can access the post here

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts