Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 41


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 41: Company



When Huo Yixuan came out of the bathroom, Yang Nainai had already finished eating and packed the lunch box.

He looked embarrassed for a second so she said gently, 

"It's getting late, you should go back."

Huo Yixuan walked into her bedroom calmly, 

"No, I'm not leaving tonight."

Yang Nainai suddenly became nervous, 

"What are you trying to do?" 

Did he just change his mind after venting out his d3s!res and decided to just do it with her after this?

Huo Yixuan chuckled lightly. He folded his hands behind his head, and leaned against the headboard, 

"Don't worry, I said I won't f#ck you today, so I will keep my word. But if I don't hold you to sleep tonight, I definitely won’t be able to sleep when I go back."

Yang Nainai felt helpless hearing his explanation. She could never guess what Huo Yixuan was thinking about, 

"What nonsense are you talking about."

"Why, do you think you can sleep alone tonight?" Huo Yixuan chuckled, his words silently hinting at something else.

Before Yang Nainai could react, Huo Yixuan had already lifted the quilt and laid on her bed.

Yang Nainai panicked and went to pull him out, 

"You haven't taken a bath yet, why are you sleeping on my bed, making my bed dirty?"

"Don't worry, I’ve already bathed before I came here, if you don't believe me, you can supervise me washing my body again." 

Huo Yixuan smiled ambiguously, yet Yang Nainai didn’t have the courage to do it.

If she did such a thing, she wasn’t sure how he would tease her then.

"Mmm, since you wanna sleep so much, then just sleep here. I’ll go and sleep on the sofa." 

She raised her foot to leave, but Huo Yixuan just pulled her back and forced her to lie down in his arms. 

"Don't be like this, okay?" 

Yang Nainai tried hard to break free from his arms, but Huo Yixuan didn’t even budge.

"I said that I won't touch you tonight, so I won’t do it at all, but if you move around like this, you will definitely tease my fires to come out. I won’t be able to control myself then." 

Huo Yixuan’s low baritone whispered in her ear, making Yang Nainai's face turn red while she didn’t dare to move.

Yang Nainai finally gave in and said, 

"Then close the door, I'm not used to sleeping with the door open."

Huo Yixuan kissed her nose, got up and closed the door, then laid down once more. He tugged her into his arms so that he can hug her to sleep.

It was the first time for Yang Nainai to share a bed with a man while being fully sober.

Huo Yixuan's body smells so good. This kind of feeling was so foreign and strange, but she noticed that she didn't seem to mind it at all.

Huo Yixuan circled his arms around her waist, causing his heady scent to burrow deeper within her senses. He then whispered, 

"Go to sleep, don't think too much about it." 

Yang Nainai gritted her teeth in anger, 

"I am not thinking about it." 

Huo Yixuan lips lifted at the corners while he kissed her forehead. He then patted her b#tt.

"You’re not allowed to talk back."

Yang Nainai felt flustered. She gazed at the dim lights outside the window and slowly fell into slumber. She didn’t know whether it was because she was too tired or her sleepiness was caused by something else but she fell asleep in a daze.

That night she didn’t dream at all and slept peacefully without any worries.

Huo Yixuan’s eyes landed thoughtfully upon the side of her sleeping face. He had never looked at Yang Nainai with such complex emotions before.

************


A shrill ringtone suddenly rang, causing Yang Nainai to rouse from her sleep. She picked up the phone and it was her big brother, Yang Shenqi.

She hesitated for a while before picking up the phone, just in time to hear Yang Shenqi's anxious voice coming from the other end, 

"Nainai, are you okay?"

Yang Nainai gave him a dry laugh, 

"Brother, its too early in the morning to wake me up with this question. You disturbed me from my good dreams. What would happen to me anyway when I'm sleeping well at home?!" 

"Don't laugh it off. I've already heard it from Tan Ming that you were beaten up in the photo studio yesterday. How's your injury, is it serious?"

Yang Nainai’s head was now aching. Mr. Tan had promised her that he wouldn’t tell her elder brother. She knew Mr. Tan because her brother had introduced them to each other. They were friends, so he would call her up when he had some gigs that suited her style.

With a sigh, Yang Nainai bit the bullet and said, 

"Don't worry, it's really nothing. It’s just a little bruise so I just need to put on some medicine and I’m as good as new. Don't worry about it. By the way, you didn't tell my mom, right?” 

Yang Shenqi said helplessly, 

"Nainai, don't be afraid, Tan Ming promised me that he will settle this properly with them. He will definitely compensate you adequately. Don't go out these few days if you don’t have to. Rest well and take care of your injuries at home, okay?"

Yang Nainai laughed, "Bro, do you even know how old I am now? I’ll definitely take good care of myself. Don't tell my mom and dad about this or else they’ll worry about me and stop me from doing part-time jobs, okay?"

Yang Shenqi was still worried and wanted her to open the video function to see her injuries, but Yang Nainai refused immediately. 

"Nope. What if you take a screenshot of my ugly face and send it to mom? How will I face other people in the future? Well, that's it, I’ll hang up first."

She was almost impatient to hang up the phone because she was worried that her elder brother will continue to har@ss her if the call went on even longer.

After hanging up the phone, she realized that she was the only one in the room.

Did Huo Yixuan leave?

She got up and left the room, only to find out that she really was the only person at home. She suddenly felt a little empty inside for no reason. Yang Nainai then took out her phone and was about to send a message to Huo Yixuan, asking him where he was. Yet she hesitated to press the send button for a long time.

She brushed her teeth while inspecting her injuries in front of the mirror. Sigh, why did she fall into such bad luck? She knew she wasn’t good-looking, but Hu Sili, that crazy woman, was really cruel. She left such a big bruise on her face and she didn't even know when the swelling would subside. She prayed silently that this bruise won't disfigure her. If it did then she will definitely peel off Hu Sili's skin.

She kept grumbling her frustrations inside her heart and when she came out of the bathroom, the doorbell rang.

Yang Nainai opened the door and saw Huo Yixuan dangling the bag of breakfast in front of her.

She was stunned for two seconds before she responded, 

"Why are you here again?"

Huo Yixuan chuckled, 

"With your miserable appearance, if I don't take good care of you, when will I be able to have a normal s3x life? Do you know how I’m suffering now because I’m holding myself back?"

The little warmth inside Yang Nainai disappeared into thin air at his words. She picked up a pillow and started hitting him with it, 

"Go die and be born into your next life, you l3cher0us monster. You cannot even utter three words without mentioning that kind of things. If you want to do it so much then go out and find someone else. There are a lot of women who wants to sleep with you."

Huo Yixuan accurately caught the pillow, then he grinned mischievously. 

"Are you angry again? Didn't I say this before, I can only get hard for you and not other girls. So now you have to heal your wounds quickly since I've worked so hard to take care of you day and night."

Yang Nainai lost any hope of turning him into an upright citizen. What kind of succ#bus monster was he? He's not even afraid of being beaten or scolded, and everything he did was to sleep with her in the end!

She’s so speechless!

She was definitely angry right now but Yang Nainai held no grudges against the food he brought, so she picked up a bun and bit into it viciously. She treated the bun as if she was biting into Huo Yixuan's flesh.   

Huo Yixuan picked up a bun, looked at it for a while, and deliberately teased Yang Nainai once more, 

"Nainai, tell me, are your t!ts or this bun softer?" 

Yang Nainai immediately hurled the half eaten bun in her hand.

“Can you let me eat in peace?!”

How can he link everything to that? Is his mind only filled with yellow paint[1]?!

Huo Yixuan reflexes were pretty smooth as he grabbed the flying bun. He then licked the bulging tip in the middle of the bun er0t!cally and he did it exactly like how he had gnawed her n!ppl3s last night.

Yang Nainai felt like she could no longer look at buns innocently anymore.

Huo Yixuan grinned and pushed the soy milk in front of her, 

"Drink some soy milk. Your t!ts will get larger if you do!"

"Go to hell!" Yang Nainai exploded in anger.



Translation corner:

[1] Yellow paint is a slang for R-18 stuff

[Chapter 40] Index   [Chapter 42]


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts