Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 42


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 42: Nicknames



Huo Yixuan kept messing around with her so it filled Yang Nainai’s whole weekend with embarrassment and joy. She completely forgot the sadness of that day, and only had Huo Yixuan inside her mind.


He forced her to do her homework with him and forced her to attend his maths tutoring as well. If she didn’t know how to solve a certain math problem, he would patiently explain it to her until it suddenly became easy for her to solve the questions.


Huo Yixuan didn’t forget to take full liberties on Yang Nainai’s body too.


Even though she didn't want to admit it, Yang Nainai was happy that she had someone to accompany her when she was sad.


She savored Huo Yixuan's existence beside her, and she seemed to accept his touch more day by day.


Yet her happiness was short-lived. When Yang Nainai went to class on Monday, she was blocked by Zhang Qiyun on the stairwell.


This was the first time in a few years that Yang Nainai came face to face with this person. She used to think that he was good-looking, but no matter how she looked at him now, the only thought that lingered in her mind was annoyance.


"Get out of my way, good dogs won't stand in the way[1]!" Yang Nainai didn't want to entangle her life with his.


Zhang Qiyun sneered darkly, "Yang Nainai, I heard that you beat up Hu Sili?" 


Yang Nainai glared at him once, 


"I didn't know that you are still deaf. I’ll allow the disabled person to go first."


Zhang Qiyun didn’t think that Yang Nainai, who was like a soft bun in the past, was now covered in thorns. She didn’t even pretend to mince her words at all.


He angrily said, "You will go to the police station today and withdraw the statement against her or else..."


"Or else what?" Yang Nainai interrupted him, "Zhang Qiyun, if you dare to h@rass or threaten me again, I will sue both of you. Do you want to try it? Do you want to know how the school deals with school violence recently?"


"You!"


"What about me!" Yang Nainai went up two steps and mocked him, "Who do you think you are, and what right do you have to tell me to do anything at all? Let me tell you, Hu Sili was the only one who beat up everyone that day. I have already recorded all my injuries. Even if she was able to claim that she had an episode of mental illness, her mother will still have to compensate me for my losses."


"Why, do you think I was still the same fool back then who let you bully me without any complaints? Pfft! Get the f#ck off my sight as far as you can go. I feel sick even looking at you now."


Yang Nainai spat out a string of insults at him, blocking the lid to Zhang Qiyun boiling anger so tightly that he forgot to even say anything for a while. He only remembered that he didn’t manage to settle the most important thing when she had left his sight completely.


The bell for class had already rang, so he had no choice but to go back.


Yang Nainai felt happiness bubble inside her heart. She wanted to scold them viciously and blurt out all the anger within her heart for such a long time but a few years have since passed so that thing became stuck and hardened in her throat that she didn't even dare to touch it anymore.


What happened today was a small victory, so Yang Nainai was in a good mood all day. Yet she understood that whatever Hu Sili, the green tea b!tch[2] pees on, things won't end this easily.


They will definitely come and find her for revenge sooner or later.


But who cares about her. Yang Nainai was no longer the soft persimmon of the past, so she won’t let them bully her without fighting back.


Soldiers will block water and cover up against the earth when disaster comes[3], so she will wait to make her move.


Huo Yixuan showed up outside her classroom just in time for lunch, so Yang Nainai had to tamper down her embarrassment and go to lunch with him.


Ma Shanshan had a curious expression when she asked to go with them, but Huo Yixuan bluntly said that he had something to do with Yang Nainai alone.


They didn’t go to the cafeteria, and Yang Nainai was taken to the roof top by Huo Yixuan. Yang Nainai was very surprised, 


"Why do you have the keys?"


The top floor of this building has always been locked because they were concerned about students jumping off the building. No one could open the door except the faculty members.


Yang Nainai came here for the first time and found that the view here was pretty good.


She couldn't help opening her arms and taking a deep breath. She felt as happy as she was about to fly.


She was always confined in the classroom all day. Now that her eyes could see as far as the wide scenery allowed her to, she felt the pleasure of breaking out of her cage and spreading her wings.


"Would you like to shout out to vent your frustrations?" 


Huo Yixuan stood behind her and looked at her with a smile.


Yang Nainai turned her head back and refused, 


"Forget it, if I really do that, then other people will probably think that someone here was about to jump off the building. This will scare the school teachers to death."


"If you don't want to shout, then come over here and eat." 


It was as if Huo Yixuan was now performing magic tricks in front of her as he pulled out the lunch that was prepared long ago, and found a place to put it down.


Yang Nainai walked over and took a deep whiff of the food, 


"Is it from that private kitchen again?"


Huo Yixuan nodded, 


"Little vixen, your nose is pretty sharp, isn’t it?"


Yang Nainai glared at him, 


"Can you stop calling me that, it's sounds so horrible." 


No girl likes boys to call them like that,… at least good girls don't like that kind of names. If people don’t know her at all, they’ll think that she's a bad girl.   


Huo Yixuan didn’t think of it that way, but he did not refute her either, 


"Then what do you want me to me to call you? Nainai? Little darling? Good girl? Hmm?”


“I don’t like those names!” 


Yang Nainai picked up a slice of pickled radish with her chopstick and said.


“Why don’t you call me by my full name?”


"How can someone call their girlfriend by their full name, it's not even intim@te at all."


Since she brought this up, Huo Yixuan leaned closer, 


"Speaking of which, baby, why do you always call me by my full name. Don't you want to consider giving me a nickname?"


Yang Nainai paused, "What nickname?"


"Like, my love, good husband, little Xuanxuan, honey?" Huo Yixuan smiled bewitchingly. 


Yang Nainai instantly felt goosebumps all over her body.


"Nope, let's call each other by our full name. Those nicknames are too weird."


After that, she stretched out her chopsticks to pick up the food, but Huo Yixuan clasped her chopsticks with his so she couldn't move. Yang Nainai looked up at him nervously, only to see Huo Yixuan's gloomy face.


Yang Nainai feared what his appearance meant, so she felt a shudder run through her body, 


"What's wrong?"


Huo Yixuan stared at her with cold eyes for half a second before speaking, 


"Nainai, are you still thinking about how to get rid of me?"


Yang Nainai felt her heart skip a beat, and gave a sheepish smile, 


"How can I do that? You are thinking nonsense again!"


Huo Yixuan refused to let her go, and continued, 


"Which couple don't have nicknames for each other? When I see you, I like to call you baby, Little Nainai. This is what a boyfriend yearns to do for his girlfriend. But Nainai, why don't you want to call me by a nickname at all?"


His eyes seemed to penetrate through her heart, and Yang Nainai was frightened by it so she tried to coax him, 


"I... I'm not like you, you have a lot of experience when it comes to the relationship between men and women, I...I… You are my first boyfriend, so how will I know about such things."


That's right, how can she have experience when he is her first boyfriend? Thinking of this, Yang Nainai suddenly became jealous, 


"You have a lot of experience, don’t you? You must have had a lot of girlfriends before me! Hmmph!"


Huo Yixuan was amused by her reaction so he pinched her cheek. He then said with a smile, 


"It’s my fault, I'm Nainai's first love, so it's normal for you not to understand. So, baby, why don’t you give me a nickname now, and when we're alone in the future, let's call each other by our nicknames."


"Huh?" 


Yang Nainai stayed stunned for a few seconds. When she became aware of how much time had passed, she forced herself to blurt out something, 


"Yixuan?" 


Huo Yixuan raised the corners of his lips slightly, then leaned closer to her and said, 


"Why don’t you call me Huo gege, just like the night when you asked me to f#ck you? Hmm!"


Yang Nainai blushed and pushed him lightly with her hand, 


"You bastard, don't mention that day, or it won’t end with that."


Huo Yixuan grabbed her hand, tugged her into his arms, then pushed her against the wall, 


"Tell me, how do you want to not end with Huo gege, eh?"


"Huo Yixuan, let go, it won’t be good if someone sees us." 


Yang Nainai was dying inside of embarrassment, they were still in school.


"Don't worry, this is the highest place so no one can see us at all. Tell me, how do you want to not end this with me? If you don't tell me, Huo gege won't let you go today."


Translation corner:

[1] 好狗不挡道: the idiom basically translates to intelligent dogs/people won't do stupid things like block the road and become an annoyance to other people 

[2] Green tea b!tch: Girls who are only interested and chase after attached men

[3] 兵来将挡水来土掩: means that she will see the overall situation and adjust how to act accordingly


[Chapter 41] Index   [Chapter 43]


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts