Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

Chapter 12: His enemies have arrived.




Young Master, Come and Possess Me!   

Chapter 12: His enemies have arrived.



Damn it, could it be because Tang Cheng Cheng was alone so the killer who pushed him down the lake took this opportunity and attacked her?

Could the killer actually work with the two maids to distract him as well?

He cannot stop to care about his growling stomach now, and he had to rush out to find her.

“Tang Cheng... “ No, that’s not it. “Li Hai... “ No, that’s not correct either! “Young master!”

Fox unwillingly shouted that phrase.

If he knew that this would happen early on, then he would have done a thorough background check on the Li Family from the first day onwards. Now the enemy was still in the dark and he could no longer use his own magic powers. Moreover, he had entered a female’s body and he had to hit himself from being so slow to react to the danger.

“Young master!”

He searched the whole building one time as his sweat started to bead out of his temples and drip down when he became more and more nervous. He suddenly heard a sound ——

“I’m here.”

It’s his own voice, but now it had that delicate undertone of a woman too. It was so gentle that he felt like vomiting.

He went towards the direction of her voice. He then saw Tang Cheng Cheng kneeling on the grassy banks beside the man made lake where she had nearly drowned yesterday, trying to search for something.

“What are you doing?” Fox asked in an annoyed tone.

Did she not learn her lesson yet?

What if someone came from behind her and push her into the lake again?

She didn’t even know how to swim too!

It didn’t matter if she died alone, but then she shouldn’t harm his body too!

“I’m trying to find something.” Tang Cheng Cheng’s hands were busy combing through the grass on the ground.

“I dropped a wooden bracelet yesterday when I was trying to save you.”

“Wooden bracelet?” What?

“My dad was the one who gave me that and I didn’t see the bracelet on your wrist, so I guess it might have dropped somewhere here.”

“A wooden bracelet doesn’t even hold that much value, why do you still need to find it?”

Tang Cheng Cheng glanced at him and was about to say something then she just gave up.

“You won’t understand.” She ended up using those three words instead.

“Ah?” Was there anything that he didn’t understand at all?

“Then you need to explain it to me loud and clear!”

He is at least a hundred times older than her so she had better have something that he didn’t understand at all!

“My family is poor, so we are not able to afford any jewelries. My father was a carpenter originally and his carpentry work was quite good. After getting injured, he was just too bored one day and decided to make a wooden bracelet for me. It’s the first time I have ever received a gift from my father and its also my first set of jewelry so it really means a lot to me.”

“Now you are Li Hai Jiao, you can just ask a jewelry maker to carve you a jade bracelet.”

“That is why I said you won’t understand why I wanted to find it!” She pouted and sighed.

The main point was not on its monetary value, but the sentimental meaning that was behind the wooden bracelet.

“Now you need to serve lunch to me first....” 

A gust of icy wind suddenly caused Fox's hair to stand on the back of his neck.


<Chapter 11   Index   Chapter 13>


Want to read ahead?

Please do note that I will still post the chapters every Tuesdays and Fridays. This is just a small token to help support this blog! If you have purchased the items, I thank you so so much! It really helps to give me more enthusiasm to continue doing this! Enjoy!!!

You can click here to get to the shop!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts