Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 96

  

  Index    [Chapter 97]

But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 96: Take off all your clothes and crawl to me (H)


I've decided to just post Chapter 96 till 112 on my blog every Tuesdays and Fridays. You can read the announcements here. Thank you for supporting me thus far, your coffee has powered me through to provide you more high quality contents I could do during my free time!

The following content is for mature audiences only as it has a lot of explicit content. If you chose to read this then you will have consented that you are over the age of 18 years old and is okay with the tags in novel updates about this story which you can access in the index above. If you are not okay with this, please skip this chapter.  Enjoy!!


Huo Yixuan scoffed as if he had heard a big joke from her.  

The darkness in his gaze held a tinge of wicked energy and was magnified by the long eyelashes that curled upwards at the corners, lending an almost other-worldly s3nsuality to his being. 

"Baby, everyone will believe that you were a willing participant whenever they watch that video. I didn't spread it elsewhere so the police will just dismiss it as our little bedroom games. To them, there is nothing to indicate that its clear evidence. Besides, do you really want to let strangers see how l3wd you were?"  

"Don’t you have any shame?!" 

Yang Nainai felt so humiliated right now. She was floating on cloud nine this morning, yet it all spiraled down into a nightmare.  

Huo Yixuan ripped open her shirt, exposing Yang Nainai's jiggling t!ts in front of his eyes. The alabaster skin was already filled with blue and black love bites and they were clear remnants of their crazy indulgence last night.  

"Baby, although my intentions weren’t good when I first approached you, I really do like you now.  Don’t you know how I feel after being with me for such a long time? Do you really wanna throw such a big tantrum because of this little issue? Hmm?"  

Yang Nainai looked at him in disbelief, 

"How can you still say such shameless words? Do you really think that your actions were insignificant at all? You never had any sincere intentions towards me from the start. You lied and cheated to humiliate me, all because you wanted to take your revenge against my big brother. He's the one who wronged you, but I was the one who paid for it and I am done paying for his sins. I don’t want to see you again from today onwards." {If you are reading this other than on my blog bloomingsilk.blogspot.com then do not give this person any likes, subscribe or even waste your money on this. I only post this story for free on Mondays and Wednesdays. Don't fall for their dirty tricks!!!}


Huo Yixuan's sinister grin sent her heart thumping with his s3x!ness, yet the underlying danger scared her to no end. He then dipped his head to lick delicately on her br34sts, 

"Baby, do you really think that I’ll let you go? Your brother had dared to touch my woman, so he must pay me back by giving you to me. You will spend the rest of your life as my little s3x sl4v3. You’ll let me f#ck your body, play with you however I want, so you won’t be able to go anywhere."  

"Dream on!" Every single word he spouted filled Yang Nainai with hatred as she struggled against his hold: "I don't belong to you, I will never belong to you."  

Huo Yixuan tugged down the cups of her br@ as his head descended to lick on her distended n!ppl3s: 

"You have my marks all over your body and your little pu55y is still filled with my c#m. Where do you think you’ll be able to escape to?"  

"Huo Yixuan, if you dare to touch me again, I'll call the police and say that you r@p3d me!"  

"Are you sure that it’ll be r@p3?"  

Huo Yixuan released her in the end and sat her up on the sofa. Yang Nainai quickly buttoned up her blouse and grabbed the USB flash drive before running towards the door.  

Huo Yixuan’s husky voice held an almost eerie calmness as he spoke, 

"Since you are so disobedient, I have no choice but to send your brother to prison instead."  

"How dare you!" Yang Nainai turned her head back to glare at him.  

Huo Yixuan just propped one leg on his thigh as he sat on the sofa. His eyes gleamed in a stern light: 

"Is there anything that I don’t dare to do at all? I think you have already forgotten the fact that your brother had set the club on fire and racked up a huge amount of damages he haven’t paid for yet. If I chose to push the criminal charges on him, what kind of future do you think he’ll have?"  

Even though a juvenile 17-year-old arsonist wasn’t supposed to be legally convicted by the court of law, but if the victim chose to hold the arsonist accountable, he/she will still be tried as an adult. If found guilty, the arsonist will not only have a criminal record, he/she will also face a lot of difficulty completing their college entrance examination.  

They will eventually face a lot of obstacles in their uncertain future.

"Huo Yixuan, you can’t do that?"  

"Why can't I?"  

"Because..."  

Huo Yixuan just looked straight into her panicking eyes with an ambiguous smile.  

Yang Nainai's words faltered the moment she was about to utter them. She couldn’t give him a valid reason at all.  

Their relationship was different now, and she couldn't continue using the same method to plead for her brother anymore.  

What should she do?  

Yang Nainai stood by the door for a long time before Huo Yixuan finally spoke up with a bitter smile on his face: 

"If you dare to step out of that door today, I’ll appoint a lawyer to file a lawsuit against him. You know deep down that I’ll do whatever I say and I’ll be even more ruthless than you can ever imagine."  
{If you are reading this other than on my blog bloomingsilk.blogspot.com then do not give this person any likes, subscribe or even waste your money on this. I only post this story for free on Mondays and Wednesdays. Don't fall for their dirty tricks!!!}

Yang Nainai’s tears started to dribble down her face, but she still held on to her stubborn resolve as she gazed at him, 

"What are you going to do exactly? You have already succeeded when you decided that you wanted to take revenge on my older brother. You have lured me into your humiliating games and played with my feelings for so long. Tell me, what more do you want? Can't you let go of my little brother now?"  

Huo Yixuan couldn’t stand the feeling of breaking up with her and his eyes flashed with his panic for a second before he screened it off from his face. His w!ck3d lips then curled upwards as he spoke in a calm low voice, 

"Crawl to me."  

Yang Nainai couldn't believe her ears as her gaze froze blankly at Huo Yixuan.  

Huo Yixuan just looked straight into her eyes as the fury in his gaze grew even icier by the second. 

"Take off all your clothes and crawl to me. If you are a good girl, then I’ll release your little brother today, if not..." Huo Yixuan gave another bitter laugh, "The consequences will not be what you wish to see.”  

"Of course, you still have the option to walk away if you don’t care whether he lives or dies. After all, he's just your cousin, isn't he?"  

Although Wang Yufei was her cousin, they treated each other like siblings because they grew up together.  

Wang Yufei’s frightened face while he was locked up in the police station suddenly popped up in her mind and Yang Nainai’s heart ached when she remembered how he looked at her like she was his last hope. How could she even live with herself if she abandoned him now?

Huo Yixuan had left her with no other choices at all. She couldn’t pay all the money back to him if he demanded it from her now. To put it bluntly, Huo Yixuan had blocked every available path she could have taken.  

This man was too cunning and she knew that she wouldn’t be able to win against him no matter what she did.  

In the end, Yang Nainai gathered every bit of her strength then wiped her tears away. Her trembling hands then started to peel away her own clothing.

His eyes darkened as he watched her take off her clothes piece by piece: 

"Take off everything, I want you to be stripped completely n@k3d." 

She had once thought that his voice was only laden with sweet tender love, now only tortur3 and hum!liation was left in its wake. Sorrowful grievance filled her heart as her heavy limbs never stopped following his every order. 
{If you are reading this other than on my blog bloomingsilk.blogspot.com then do not give this person any likes, subscribe or even waste your money on this. I only post this story for free on Mondays and Wednesdays. Don't fall for their dirty tricks!!!}

She felt like a dog as she crawled towards the sofa where he was sitting at.

When she finally reached in front of him, Huo Yixuan started to unzip his pants, revealing the huge d!ck that bounced out to greet her.  

"Lick it hard then I'm going to f#ck you."  

Yang Nainai hesitated for a moment, causing Huo Yixuan to sneer: 

"What's the matter, weren’t you really happy to lick him last night? Aren’t you willing now?"  

Droplets of tears flowed uncontrollably down her cheeks, yet Huo Yixuan rudely shoved his thick length into her mouth.  

His familiar musk ignited Yang Nainai’s instinctive responses, coating her nether petals with her dew until she could feel her fluids clinging to the insides of her thighs.  

Huo Yixuan had gr00med her body too well for such a long time now, and her body couldn’t help but recognize her own master. She could no longer deny the d3sir3s he roused in her whenever he was near.  

Yang Nainai moved too slowly for his liking so Huo Yixuan locked the back of her head in place, then plunged in and out of her mouth roughly like she was his personal suction cup. 

She wanted to resist him, but every thrust into her mouth depleted her oxygen rapidly. Huo Yixuan stole away her ability to protest as he rammed his long c0ck down her esophagus, making her perform the deep throat f#ck!ng he hadn't made her do since the first time she tasted him on her tongue.  

The tight pl34sure almost made Huo Yixuan shoot his c#m. His self-control was too strong as he pulled himself out, and pushed Yang Nainai to the side. She couldn’t help panting and coughing as she gasped in her painful breaths.  

Huo Yixuan then stroked his own length up and down as his obsidian pupils gleamed in its increasingly terrifying darkness.  

Before Yang Nainai could even gulp in another breath, Huo Yixuan suddenly pinned her to the ground, tearing away her underw34r as he bottomed out inside her in one hard f#ck.  

The thick long c0ck rammed at her mercilessly, channeling every vicious thrust into her sheath, erasing all the tenderness he had taken in the past like it was a complete lie. Huo Yixuan f#cked her so hard while growling those shameful words in her ear: {If you are reading this other than on my blog bloomingsilk.blogspot.com then do not give this person any likes, subscribe or even waste your money on this. I only post this story for free on Mondays and Wednesdays. Don't fall for their dirty tricks!!!}

"Vixen, how come you became so wet after just licking my d!ck? Such a natural sl#t. How could you even consider leaving my side like this?"  

"No ....ah.... I’m not.... not like that." 

Yang Nainai sobbed as her weak hands tried to push him away. Yet her strength was too limited under his possession so all her protests were useless.  

In Huo Yixuan's eyes, her kittenish struggles just enflamed the blaze of his jealous possessiveness even more.  

The tyrannical urge within surfaced when he slapped Yang Nainai's br34sts hard, causing the smacking sound to ring crisply in the air while the bouncy texture of her tender t!ts rippled in its aftershock. 

Huo Yixuan landed more consecutive smacks on the plush globes while he rasped those humiliating words in her ear: 

"Your mouth says no, but your body is acting like my little sl4ve girl. Yang Nainai, you have been fully conditioned to become my own h0rny sl#t. If you leave me, tell me, who then could f#ck this l3wd pu55y? Don’t tell me that you still want to find another wild man to f#ck this?"  

Yang Nainai retorted angrily at him: "Even a wild man is better than a beast like you! Huo Yixuan, I hate you, I hate you to death."

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts