Skip to main content

Other books with the newest updates

But I fell in love with you - Chapter 95


But I fell in love with You 

Chapter 95: The shattered honeymoon




Yang Nainai covered her mouth that had opened in shock, 


"What the hell is going on? How can you and my brother be?"


Yang Nainai felt that her brain had been working too much overtime lately so it wasn’t functioning well now. All the thoughts inside her head were too confusing, so her comprehension regarding the situation was now too faulty to rely on.


Liu Mi's fair jade-like fingers stirred the coffee cup that she was holding while her face remained calm and serene. 


"Speaking of this, it was your brother who chased after me first. I was his university classmate. In my freshman year, I became a personal tutor and that was how I got to know Huo Yixuan."


Liu Mi just smiled sadly and it gave her such an ethereal look. 


"He fell in love with me at first sight and began to pursue me after that. You know how Huo Yixuan possesses a maturity beyond his age. He knows too well how to make a woman's heart flutter so no girl would be able to escape his pursuit anyway. As long as he wants someone, every woman will fall for him in the end."


Yang Nainai clenched her hands tightly, as she feared the next word that came out from her mouth. Yet her curiosity perked up to push her to stay on for her words.


"He, ermm… although he was still a little childish when he met me, but the skills he possessed when he wants to pursue a girl was something I have never seen before in my life. To be honest, he was my first love. I became his girlfriend in less than a month after we met. Then of course we went to bed after that."


"But he was too domineering and his possessiveness was too strong. He didn't allow me to have any contact with other men, nor did he even allow me to have a man's phone number on my phone. His domineering nature strangled me till I couldn’t find my breath and that was when I first came to know your brother."


"Your brother is always gentle and caring. He always just happened to be by my side, helping to console me and encouraged me when I was at my lowest point in life. As time went on, I just couldn't help but feel a little moved by his actions. Later..."


"What happened later?"


"There was a party after that. We both drank a little too much that evening so he took me to open a room, and suddenly we just found ourselves in the middle of an affair. I wanted to cover the whole thing up and pretend as if nothing had happened, but your brother said he liked me. He spent so much time and effort pursuing me after that and I couldn't help but return his love too. As the days went by, I gradually met him more and more frequently thus deepening our already complicated relationship."


"I know that we both couldn’t uphold this kind of secret affair in the long run, so I kept thinking about when to break up with Huo Yixuan. Yet before I could do it, he had already caught us both cheating behind his back. It turned out that the hotel we went to open room happened to be registered under their family business."


"He brought a few people to barge into the room and he even beat your brother up into a pulp. At that time, he said that he was going to destroy us both. I was so scared so I frantically kept begging him, but he just wouldn't let us go. I kept waiting in dread for a long time but nothing happened at all. I thought that perhaps everything was over. I thought that he was probably just angry at that time and didn't really mean to do anything about it anyway, and then..."


"Then one day, I suddenly just received a short video."


Liu Mi paused her words as she looked really sad about it.


Yang Nainai couldn't help but ask, "What kind of video is it?"


Liu Mi just took out her phone and handed it to her. The video turned out to be a short clip of Huo Yixuan and her having s3x together.


Liu Mi glanced at her once and took back her phone.


"No one would have this video except for him." 


He threatened me that he was going to put this on the Internet so that everyone could see how l3wd I was. I’m really really scared, so I came all the way here just to beg him. I was hoping that my actions would make him delete all the videos. But he said..."


"What did he say? 


Yang Nainai couldn't help but remember that the first time she saw Liu Mi, she was crying and begging Huo Yixuan. Both of them seemed to be unhappy, but Huo Yixuan just drove her away.


So at that time, Huo Yixuan was actually threatening her with a video? 


Liu Mi wiped her tears away and sobbed, 


"Not only did he not agree to do what I begged him to do, he also said that Yang Shenqi had stole away the love of his life. He even said that he would order someone to gang r4pe Yang Shenqi's younger sister and let him taste what it means to suffer in pain.”


Yang Nainai's face instantly blanched until she couldn't be any whiter than a sheet of paper. She was the only younger sister that Yang Shenqi had, so Huo Yixuan had approached her on purpose from the start. 


She had a clear understanding of the whole situation thanks to what Zhao Rou’an had told her just now.


Yang Nainai felt nauseated by the whole disgusting affair. She dared not even try to ponder further about it.


Her whole mind was now just drowned in this jumbled mess, but she still couldn’t help uttering her suspicions about the whole situation: 


"Who are you to even say those words? Do you even have evidence to back up what you are saying?"


If this woman came here with the intention to sabotage their relationship on purpose, then wouldn't she end up wrongfully accusing Huo Yixuan for nothing?


Liu Mi could only give her a watery bitter smile: 


"What advantages would I gain if I lie to you now? I'm now begging you, I’m begging you to please help me find those videos. Just help me destroy them. I really really don't want to see my future disappear because of him. I’m begging you to help me, please?"


Liu Mi almost knelt down in front of her but Yang Nainai prevented her from doing it: 


"Don't say it anymore, I'll go back and look for it."


Yang Nainai fled in a panic and returned to Huo Yixuan's house. She almost flipped through every thing once like she was scanning for a strand of hair on a carpet. She literally searched all the places she thought would be a good place to hide his stuff and managed to uncover more than a dozen U disks.


She then turned on the computer and started to search the contents one after another, but there was nothing inside except for some study materials.


Yang Nainai felt relieved by the whole thing but her happiness felt so fake that it began to feel like a lie.


On second thought, she remembered that she had read somewhere on the Internet that there was always a hidden folder in a boy's computer, and all the colorful things were always stored there.


After thinking about it, she made a quick search on the internet and found a way to unlock the invisible folders.


In the end, she managed to uncover two invisible folders in the largest U disk.


She clicked in and finally saw the videos that Liu Mi had told her about. Yang Nainai clenched her teeth so hard that they were about to shatter.


It was like his s3xu4l diary.


Each file name was marked with the time and the place that he had made love, and the number of times he had actually done it.


For the first time, Yang Nainai felt that Huo Yixuan was a p3rv3rted s3x fanatic.


The file didn’t just end there because there were two folders in total. Yang Nainai clicked on the other one, and found that the female lead inside of those s3x videos was herself.


The video about their first s3xu4l encounter was marked by him as ‘cherry popping[2] nostalgia’.


Yang Nainai clicked on the video and saw how crazy and l3wd she was after drinking the drugged wine.


Her tears finally dripped down as she sobbed.


Fake, everything around her was all fake. The joy she finally thought that she had gotten was fake, and the love that they shared was fake. All of this was just a bigger part of Huo Yixuan's ultimate revenge.


The door creaked open behind her and Huo Yixuan instantly saw Yang Nainai sitting in front of his computer while sobbing her heart out.


He just calmly closed the door and walked slowly until he finally faced her.


Yang Nainai turned the monitor screen towards him and pointed accusingly at the video then asked, 


"Zhao Rou'an told me that someone paid a lot of money to lure me to Demacia on purpose. He was the one that set me up to force me to drink that drugged wine in order to let those thugs gang r4pe me. Was that person you?"


Huo Yixuan didn’t deny nor did he confirm it, he just asked her: 


"Did you meet up with Liu Mi?"


Yang Nainai continued on to question him: 


"Did you purposely approach me because my brother had an affair with your ex-girlfriend? Did you do all these because you wanted revenge?"


Huo Yixuan nodded his head: 


"You know everything now."


Yang Nainai took in a deep breath then unplugged the USB flash drive before getting up as she prepared to leave.


Huo Yixuan stopped her in her tracks, "Where are you going?"


Yang Nainai thought of how absurd the whole thing felt to her now. How could he remain so calm? 


"Huo Yixuan, let’s just end our relationship here and call it quits. I don't wish to see you anymore."


Huo Yixuan snorted at her words then threw her on the sofa. He restrained Yang Nainai's hands to the side and sat on her body so that she couldn’t move anymore.


"Let go of me, if you do this then I'll call the police."


"Call the police? Try it then and tell me, what do you plan to even tell the police? Are you gonna tell them that I r4ped you, or that I sated my revenge on your body? Where would you even find the evidence to that?"


Yang Nainai said bitterly: 


"The videos on the U Disk is the proof.”



Translation corner:

[1]  U Disk: USB Flash drive. A small storage device where you can store data



ref: https://www.muselab-tech.com/zi-ji-dong-shou-zuo-upan/

[2] Cherry popping: An English slang used to describe the breaking of one’s virginity. I’m not sure if everyone knows that so I just marked it as a note here.


Hi everybody!

This will be the final upload of But I fell in love with you. I have already uploaded chapter 96 to Chapter 112 previously. The following chapters will have kidnapping and detainment so if you do not have the stomach for major angst, please do not proceed from here. If you wish to proceed, then I hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

 Xoxo, 

Mari

[Chapter 94] Index   [Chapter 96]


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts